video: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

video: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

Postby vstipic23 » May 22. 2012, 04:52

Watch Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva FIGHT VIDEO directly after the fight here online!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

Postby vstipic23 » May 22. 2012, 04:52

... coming soon.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby RITMO » May 22. 2012, 07:15

Cain, if Cormier was 2 much for Silva, Cain's gonna destroy him.
RITMO
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby dany2332 » May 22. 2012, 08:10

Velasquez is taking this one. Not as easy as Cormier did but he will win.
dany2332
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby sfoufs » May 22. 2012, 08:28

Cain tko 1st.
sfoufs
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby mmayhem » May 22. 2012, 13:48

Bigfoot has nothing to offer Cain in this fight. Unless he lands a lucky punch on the suspect chin.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Dendra » May 22. 2012, 18:56

MMAYHEM wrote:Bigfoot has nothing to offer Cain in this fight. Unless he lands a lucky punch on the suspect chin.

Watch his fight against Kongo and try typing suspect chin again ;) Cain's got a solid chin, just because he got caught once with a punch that's borderline illegal doesn't mean he's got a weak chin.

Cormier got lucky he landed his punch flush which then made the rest of the fight virtually a formality, sadly for Bigfoot Cain won't need to rock him to beat him - Cain wins any way he sees fit, easily.
Real mean beats fake nice on any given day.
Dendra
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby lil_bow_wow » May 22. 2012, 19:10

LMAO! who said suspect chin hasn't watched Cain. He has taken the best punches, knees, kicks from ogres like Lesnar, Nogeira, Kongo. He just got caught from the best boxer in the HW division. That shit happens and if you talk about a suspect chin, look at Silva. He looked slow, inexperienced, and weak vs Cormier and Cain should win unless Bigfoot gets on top and Fedors him, but I doubt he could keep Cain down, if Cain popped up after Lesnar got on top, Bigfoot ain't keeping him down. Cain all day by KO in 1st.
Empty your mind.Be formless,shapeless,like water.You put water into a cup it becomes the cup,you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle,you put water into a teapot it becomes the teapot.Now water can flow or it can crash,be water my friend-BL
lil_bow_wow
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby MPeake81 » May 22. 2012, 20:15

I got Cain winning this one by 2nd Rd. TKO
av bet record 10-10
MPeake81
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby mmayhem » May 22. 2012, 20:31

Dendra wrote:
MMAYHEM wrote:Bigfoot has nothing to offer Cain in this fight. Unless he lands a lucky punch on the suspect chin.

Watch his fight against Kongo and try typing suspect chin again ;) Cain's got a solid chin, just because he got caught once with a punch that's borderline illegal doesn't mean he's got a weak chin.

Cormier got lucky he landed his punch flush which then made the rest of the fight virtually a formality, sadly for Bigfoot Cain won't need to rock him to beat him - Cain wins any way he sees fit, easily.

I saw his fight with Kongo, every time he got tagged his legs gave out. That's pretty suspect lol even though Kongo is a strong puncher. And JDS can knock out anybody, specially with a shot to the side of the head. Either way it's food for thought, i didn't say he had a weak chin I said he had a suspect chin, in other words you can't be sure how strong it is. I agree Cain takes this however he wants.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby riseabove » May 23. 2012, 06:27

MMAYHEM wrote:
Dendra wrote:

I saw his fight with Kongo, every time he got tagged his legs gave out. That's pretty suspect lol even though Kongo is a strong puncher. And JDS can knock out anybody, specially with a shot to the side of the head. Either way it's food for thought, i didn't say he had a weak chin I said he had a suspect chin, in other words you can't be sure how strong it is. I agree Cain takes this however he wants.

Cains tough as nails, but i agree with you. I remember after seeing him get rocked in the Kongo fight i began to worry about his chin a bit, then bam JDS drops him in the 1st 30 secs. No shame in losing to a puncher like JDS, but it does make you wonder. Still, i have a feeling he's going to come back hungry and basically walk through Bigfoot. Fingers crossed.
riseabove
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Lotos » May 23. 2012, 06:28

Silva via decision grinding Cain up against the cage and landing the bigger shots(probably gassing in the third and losing that round but winning the first two), or if he gets lucky getting ontop of Cain and getting a TKO. Size doesn't always matter, especially when it comes to the Tim Sylvias/Bob Sapps/etc of MMA, but Silva actually has some skills to go with along his abnormally large limbs, unlike them. Also just can't bet against someone who beat Fedor the way he did.
Fedor, Lyoto Machida, Cro Cop, Silva, Shogun, Nick Diaz, Michael Bisping, Gunnar Nelson, Yushin Okami, JDS, Alexander Gustafsson.
Lotos
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Vilace » May 23. 2012, 11:58

Cain has a lot on Silva. Speed, wrestling, athleticism. I got a feeling Silva is going to have to counter fight and look for the big shots.
Deep water for Silva in first ufc fight, but this fight doesn't hurt him too much if he loses as Cain is still pretty much number 2.
Vilace
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby 2ez » May 23. 2012, 11:59

Cain by KTFO.

2ez
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!