Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Bigfoot

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Re: Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva

Postby Brosstan » Oct 6. 2012, 11:09

cint wrote:The only reason Browne blew out his knee was because he was trying to move around a big heavyweight mass like it was a bantamweight mass.
It was not smart.
Move as your body is designed to be moved depending on your size... otherwise you will injure yourself. It's common sense.

Of course, it's a shame that he got injured like that.. it did limit him and helped to seal his own KO demise, but it was by his own doing.
He can learn from this and become smarter inside the cage.
And let's wish him a speedy recovery!

I like both of these fighters, but I had a small amount on Bigfoot so I was happy to see him win from that perspective..

You obviously have never seen Travis Browne fight. That's how he fights, he's an incredible athlete for his size and has always moved like someone several weight-classes below him. It's what makes him an exiting fighter and has helped him a lot against other fighters on the feet. He stepped down wrong and blew his knee out, something you can do no matter what weight-class you are, dummy :roll:

"Yeah that was when I almost married a crackhead."
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: Mountains of Norway, punching trolls square in the face.

Postby Brosstan » Oct 6. 2012, 11:12

jontsu wrote:His ground and pound is always no-techinque "King Kong smash!" I love it

If he can for once keep it off the back of the head, I'd agree. But bigfoot Silva has never been one for octagon fair-play when it comes to ground and pound imo :?

Gogh wrote:for all those bitching about browne grabbing the fence, i have a question for you. are you a fedor fan? because fedor was notorious for illegally grabbing the ropes

*Turns on Fedor nut-hugger persona*... NO HE IZNT HE NEVER DID NUTHING WRANG FEDOR ARE TEH BEST FIGHTER EVAR U STOOPID MORAN!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, a lot of fighters grab the fence here and there, I don't really give a shit before it's done several times in one fight, that's where it really makes a difference. Or when a fighter is holding the opponent's shorts for takedowns or ground-control, that actually pisses me off, because it's never a reactionary move, it's something you do to gain advantage.

"Yeah that was when I almost married a crackhead."
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: Mountains of Norway, punching trolls square in the face.

Re: Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva Bigfoot

Postby GamerEly » Oct 6. 2012, 11:35

why is the video big foot vs cain?
Wanted to go to Phuket Thailand to learn Muay Thai but then I realized I was pronouncing Phuket wrong so it wasnt as funny :/
GamerEly
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby midcarder » Oct 6. 2012, 11:45

Browne's injury aside, Bigfoot actually did look pretty good in this fight. He even showed some decent footwork.
midcarder
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Bauris » Oct 6. 2012, 11:50

THE LINK UP THERE IS THE FIGHT BETWEEN CAIN AND BIGFOOT.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/maxmusicalcreation
Bauris
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Dave1374 » Oct 6. 2012, 12:10

Bauris wrote:THE LINK UP THERE IS THE FIGHT BETWEEN CAIN AND BIGFOOT.....

GamerEly wrote:why is the video big foot vs cain?

http://www.fullfightvideo.com/video/Antonio-Silva-vs-Travis-Browne.aspx

Dave1374
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jizzothekid » Oct 6. 2012, 12:19

GamerEly wrote:why is the video big foot vs cain?

since somebody mentioned cain vs bigfoot, I'll take the time to say this...I love it when a fighter wins and doesn't celebrate. like when Chael beat Brian Stann. he just stood up and mean mugged everybody like he didn't even give a shit that he just won. Cain did the same thing when he beat bigfoot. he didn't raise his arms, he didn't smile, he didn't celebrate. he was like "I won. so what? get the f*ck outta here." I love that attitude in a fighter. act like you've been there before, act like a straight up badass.
I am Error.
jizzothekid
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby yodelling » Oct 6. 2012, 15:00

midcarder wrote:Browne's injury aside, Bigfoot actually did look pretty good in this fight. He even showed some decent footwork.

I personally don't assume any flat-footed fighters to have good footwork... If you're not "skipping", you're not elusive. Bigfoot keeps both his feet planted basically the whole time, and he was beat to the punch every exchange until Browne blew his knee out (that was good footwork, OTOH).

That said, to compensate for being a rather easy target, he had a very good guard, kept his chin tucked in and arms raised up the whole time. Browne could outpace, outmaneuver and beat him to the punch, but he was met with Bigfoot's guard over and over again. The good guard paid-off for him as he was unscathed and fit when opportunity prevented itself, and that righthand was just OGRISH, scary like getting hit in the head with a hammer...
yodelling
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby mlchagas » Oct 6. 2012, 18:02

Fierce!
斬捨御免!!! (kirisute gomen)

OSS!!!
mlchagas
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby shuriken » Oct 6. 2012, 20:51

Have to admit I'm glad to see Bigfoot getting a win, I noticed Browne took a kick to his left leg which buckled it a little at arund the 3;56 mark, could have been the start of the knee problem then again, maybe not

Still good to see that fiish, don't think many guys will be able to deal with Bigfoot's power when he can actually connect

shuriken
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby pLnax » Oct 7. 2012, 07:05

Its like watching JJ in a heavyweight fight.
Dancing around with flashy shit that won't KO a big fella, and then getting dropped by a huge bomb.
pLnax
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Koney » Oct 7. 2012, 16:42

pLnax wrote:Its like watching JJ in a heavyweight fight.
Dancing around with flashy shit that won't KO a big fella, and then getting dropped by a huge bomb.

Thats what would happend to that bitch.
"Right Cross! Right Cross! More crosses than there are in the Vatican!!"
Koney
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Geoffrey Leonard » Oct 7. 2012, 17:21

stoneeh wrote:f*cking american buffed up arrogant faggot.. thinks he is someone because he won some fights in an mma org where the only credibility is called "hype"

trying to cheat his way out of a takedown with grabbing the top of the octagon. no wonder he injured his knee too, he danced and kicked like a girl

the only guys i love to see violated more are lavar johnson and shane "shame" carwin

and broooowne is doooownnn...

awesome angry post, i loved it
I've been saying Overeem is Nr. 1 since the Brett Rogers fight.
Geoffrey Leonard
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Welshy » Oct 7. 2012, 18:21

NinjaFaced420 wrote:Disgusting comments. Not all but some.

Really the great Fedor lost to a brainless behemoth? I'm pretty sure Bigfoot thinks MMA better then half you.

Browne thru some ugly flashy strikes and Bigfoot fought technical, Browne got exactly what he deserved.

The first time I have seen Travis Browne, and yes, he moves well, but he did very little effective striking. Crane kicks are great, but not when they are against thin air.

Bigfoot, as Saku (i think) said had a good guard, was patient, and outfight Browne. Massive shame we didn't get to see the fight play out properly.

Welshy
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!