MMA Uncensored 3/15/2012

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

MMA Uncensored 3/15/2012

Postby SakuEar » Mar 15. 2012, 23:24

thanks to ZP :wink:

Last edited by SakuEar on Mar 16. 2012, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: MMA Uncensored 3/15/2012

Postby greebuh » Mar 16. 2012, 01:27

Nate calls out Fael big time. Gotta love it. Thanks for the post Saku.

greebuh
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby epic movements » Mar 16. 2012, 01:56

holy shit I wasn't expecting that.
They should remain the show to Dusche bags uncensored. All three of them were clearly ripping on chael. Making fun of his TRT and his triangle submissions. Thats kind of crossing the line. Making fun of guys triangle defence is like saying "Haha remember how you got knocked out like 5 times? HAHAHA!".
But the message is clear, rip on UFC fighters as much as possible, make bellator seem fabulous! They trash rampage, yet they write a sob story about War Machine (who was bellator bound before another jail sentence). Spike is going banans while trying to fight with the UFC now.
http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=15966830#Homepage
epic movements
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby axelstoner » Mar 16. 2012, 09:23

doesnt work
axelstoner
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bartoidy » Mar 16. 2012, 11:29

Not working
bartoidy
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby MethodMMA » Mar 16. 2012, 11:37

Bush league. Thanks for the post though.

WAR Belfort, Barboza, Belcher.
MethodMMA
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: In Vitor's corner, telling him to BLITZ ROCKHOLD AND BODYBAG HIM

Postby SakuEar » Mar 16. 2012, 14:57

fixed
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby GTMMA13 » Mar 18. 2012, 13:16

MethodMMA wrote:Bush league. Thanks for the post though.

This.
GTMMA13
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby greebuh » Mar 19. 2012, 15:53

epic movements wrote:holy shit I wasn't expecting that.
They should remain the show to Dusche bags uncensored. All three of them were clearly ripping on chael. Making fun of his TRT and his triangle submissions. Thats kind of crossing the line. Making fun of guys triangle defence is like saying "Haha remember how you got knocked out like 5 times? HAHAHA!".
But the message is clear, rip on UFC fighters as much as possible, make bellator seem fabulous! They trash rampage, yet they write a sob story about War Machine (who was bellator bound before another jail sentence). Spike is going banans while trying to fight with the UFC now.

So it's o for Cheal to talk shit about the entire LHW division and the Guy that beat him and basically the UFC when he says that an entire division they put together sucks? Stop your crying about calling Cheal out on his bullshit that he is ALWAYS talking. "Oh I'm the champ, I'm the greatest there ever was." It's refreshing to see people in the industry calling him out and making the dude eat his foot.
greebuh
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby txhardstyle » Mar 20. 2012, 06:41

As always I appreciate the post but i got to agree that this show is f*cking terrible. Who in god's name is this f*ck Craig Carton and who told him he could have an opinion on MMA. These guys just get up there and trash fighters for 30 minutes straight. Any fan or casual poster on the forum would know far more about MMA than this f*cking moron. lol what a joke

**They paint it black but they're still yellow// Brains of clay, spines of jello**

Penn
Aldo
Diaz Bro's

*Jordan and Ali and Pele and Silva*
txhardstyle
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby GTMMA13 » Mar 26. 2012, 19:38

txhardstyle wrote:As always I appreciate the post but i got to agree that this show is f*cking terrible. Who in god's name is this f*ck Craig Carton and who told him he could have an opinion on MMA. These guys just get up there and trash fighters for 30 minutes straight. Any fan or casual poster on the forum would know far more about MMA than this f*cking moron. lol what a joke

Lmfao @ the Craig Carton comment. So true!
GTMMA13
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Amsterdam » Mar 26. 2012, 21:45

Damn i would love to see Chael get mad at these 3 dickheads and scare them the f*ck out like he did to the canadian intervieuwer
May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you and the angels protect you....... After I knock you out.
Amsterdam
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby txhardstyle » Mar 28. 2012, 21:27

greebuh wrote:

So it's o for Cheal to talk shit about the entire LHW division and the Guy that beat him and basically the UFC when he says that an entire division they put together sucks? Stop your crying about calling Cheal out on his bullshit that he is ALWAYS talking. "Oh I'm the champ, I'm the greatest there ever was." It's refreshing to see people in the industry calling him out and making the dude eat his foot.

I agree it's refreshing to hear other fighters (Quarry) call him out on his bullshit but i think it's pretty ridiculous for Straka and that other idiot to talk shit about the triangle thing when they would never step foot in a ring themselves. That is some cowardly shit.
**They paint it black but they're still yellow// Brains of clay, spines of jello**

Penn
Aldo
Diaz Bro's

*Jordan and Ali and Pele and Silva*
txhardstyle
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby greebuh » Mar 28. 2012, 22:26

txhardstyle wrote:
greebuh wrote:

I agree it's refreshing to hear other fighters (Quarry) call him out on his bullshit but i think it's pretty ridiculous for Straka and that other idiot to talk shit about the triangle thing when they would never step foot in a ring themselves. That is some cowardly shit.

And it cowardly for aFail to talk shit about people in other divisions the he will never fight. You cant' defend the douche bag ever. He talks shit about people that are retired from other sports where he would step in there shoes either. He would never step in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and never ride or win a Tour de France either. Fuck that lame bitch. Nates duaghter is right about the triangle and even Straka can see that and speak on it. Fail should learn some Jits instead of talk shit about it. F*CK THAT DUDE.

greebuh
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!