Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson

Postby vstipic23 » Feb 20. 2013, 02:36

Watch Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson FIGHT VIDEO directly after the fight here online!

Latest MMASHARE fight videos directly on your email adress:

backup
Latest MMASHARE fight videos directly on your email adress:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson

Postby vstipic23 » Feb 20. 2013, 02:36

coming soon...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby MrFerntastic » Feb 20. 2013, 03:38

Lyoto by tko.
MrFerntastic
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby dadelix » Feb 20. 2013, 07:37

I want Lyoto to win, but I want to see JBJ vs. Hendo too...
dadelix
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby chossy » Feb 20. 2013, 10:07

Dan gets dealt with in this one I'm afraid. I think he will be taken down by lyoto quite allot. I also think that lyoto will kick the shit out of Dan.

I think it is going to be a ref stoppage half way through third or late second round.

I think Dan v John bones jones is a bad fight.
chossy
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Vilace » Feb 20. 2013, 12:30

Really this is a tough fight to call. It's easy to say machida will just run rings around hendo and never be in the way, but hendo is very experienced and has fought maybe the most variety of styles of anyone and found a way to beat a lot of them. The run he is on is the best he has ever had and he has looked incredible through it. I think machida will do well on the counter and probably on the ground if he can get it there, but the thing is I don't think he has the straight up power that hendo does (especially in a brawl), its more precision than bludgeoning.

I think hendo will bait machida, he won't be trying to commit, he will bait concentrating on defense and then unload. By being a target for machida he becomes machidas weakness and then beats him in an exhange, barraging like he did on shogun. With that I think he gets the ko/tko because he won't be waiting around when he connects, it will be over.

Fortune telling I know, I just see that happening unless machida keeps circling.

Vilace
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby abysis212 » Feb 20. 2013, 15:46

A little surprised machida is favorited by everyone so far. I think he definitely has an advantage on speed and accuracy and if it goes to decision this could help him win on points. But he is a counterpuncher and Hendo will play the role of the aggressor. I also think Hendo is coming to finish and not just win. If he gets clipped on the counter it will be the beginning of the end of his title run and career. However, I see Hendo finishing the fight in the third.
abysis212
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby manepranchada » Feb 20. 2013, 15:48

Lyoto by karate kid dragon kick
manepranchada
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby minty11 » Feb 20. 2013, 16:03

I think this fight is going the distance. Since Hendo will be the aggressor, he'll get the decision win. I've got Hendo winning rounds 1 and 2, and Machida winning round 3.
minty11
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby DBertsch18 » Feb 20. 2013, 16:11

this is a lose, lose, win, win fight for me :(

Dan Hardy, Donald Cerrone, Dominick Cruz, Bendo, JDS.
CRI Vitor vs Hendo Champ.
DBertsch18
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby bgosh » Feb 20. 2013, 20:10

It should be an interesting matchup. Machida is a southpaw so if he fights smart (which he usually does) he should be able to keep Hendo's power righthand H-bomb at bay. With that said, Hendo is a warrior, I'd never count him out of any fight.
bgosh
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby chrismoney » Feb 20. 2013, 22:22

Lyoto, 3rd rd Tko, catching Hendo otw in.. ala Bader.. when Hendo s trying to finish lyoto after chasing him around n loosing points for 2 rounds.

just coz I like Machida style, especially against one dimensional and older fighter in Hendo.

u can never count Hendo out tho'

it s gonna a fun n unpredictable match up..
chrismoney
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby berz82 » Feb 21. 2013, 16:34

you guys are clearly riding machida right now really tho stop fapping at him!. its not asking who do you WANT to win, but who do you THINK will win. Hendo is the f*cking business, a legend vet and destroyer of Fatdor... KO by the H-Bomb and breakage of machida's will!!
Bisping" Bastard Spaniard" lol
berz82
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby xViSiOnx » Feb 21. 2013, 16:50

Hope dan gets beaten to an inch of his life :)

xViSiOnx
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.5

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!