video: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

video: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby ADMIN » May 26. 2012, 23:35

MMA Full Fight Video of Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza in a Lightweight Preliminary Bout @ UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, on May 26th, 2012.
Latest MMASHARE fight videos directly on your email adress:

follow us: twitter.com/mmashare - facebook.com/mmashare
User avatar
ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
 
Posts: 4905
Joined: Jan 6. 2007, 13:44

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby ADMIN » May 27. 2012, 01:06

update

follow us: twitter.com/mmashare - facebook.com/mmashare
User avatar
ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
 
Posts: 4905
Joined: Jan 6. 2007, 13:44

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby bizzy511 » May 27. 2012, 02:46

damn i wasn't expecting that outcome at all.
bizzy511
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mar 12. 2012, 19:59

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby noypi » May 27. 2012, 03:24

a very good fight put on by varner....u see not only makes u a complete fighter,,hands n wrestling too......hats off to varner,,,barboza...u need to learn more...take it fr. the veteran fighters like varner
noypi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Oct 9. 2011, 16:09

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Anung un Rama » May 27. 2012, 04:11

That was completely unexpected and totally awesome.
'Don't mess with me lady! I've been drinking with skeletons.'
User avatar
Anung un Rama
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Apr 29. 2012, 06:42
Location: BPRD

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Floyduss » May 27. 2012, 04:51

Anung un Rama wrote:That was completely unexpected and totally awesome.
User avatar
Floyduss
CRI President
CRI President
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Oct 10. 2009, 18:57
Location: AV Bet record: 14-10

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Axe » May 27. 2012, 06:10

Barbozas hypetrain just crashed
User avatar
Axe
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Nov 12. 2009, 11:52

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Vilace » May 27. 2012, 06:20

Completely disgusted by this fight. Boza has so much more talent than this, and looked worse than an amateur.

No footwork, no stick and move, no punches at all I don't think. His kicks were great, but he done absolutely nothing to stay out of trouble at all, either kick and move or kick and punch...
Hideous and unacceptable at this level. Couldn't even care less if this guy vanishes or takes years to develop, he does not have the mind to fight top people at all.
Vilace
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Feb 27. 2012, 08:26

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Anung un Rama » May 27. 2012, 06:38

Vilace wrote:Completely disgusted by this fight. Boza has so much more talent than this, and looked worse than an amateur.

No footwork, no stick and move, no punches at all I don't think. His kicks were great, but he done absolutely nothing to stay out of trouble at all, either kick and move or kick and punch...
Hideous and unacceptable at this level. Couldn't even care less if this guy vanishes or takes years to develop, he does not have the mind to fight top people at all.

Image

Those are some pretty strong feelings. Did you lose money on this fight?
'Don't mess with me lady! I've been drinking with skeletons.'
User avatar
Anung un Rama
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Apr 29. 2012, 06:42
Location: BPRD

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Floyduss » May 27. 2012, 06:41

Anung un Rama wrote:
Vilace wrote:Completely disgusted by this fight. Boza has so much more talent than this, and looked worse than an amateur.

No footwork, no stick and move, no punches at all I don't think. His kicks were great, but he done absolutely nothing to stay out of trouble at all, either kick and move or kick and punch...
Hideous and unacceptable at this level. Couldn't even care less if this guy vanishes or takes years to develop, he does not have the mind to fight top people at all.

Image

Those are some pretty strong feelings. Did you lose money on this fight?



Image

:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Floyduss
CRI President
CRI President
 
Posts: 11403
Joined: Oct 10. 2009, 18:57
Location: AV Bet record: 14-10

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Vilace » May 27. 2012, 06:49

Absolutely. of all the rising prospects, this guy had some amazing talent. But to stand in front of someone who is as predictable as that and do nothing. That takes a simpleton or extremely uncoordinated fighter to do so. People around him must be imbeciles if he can't work it out for himself, he looked more static than a robot. Frank Mir looked better on the feet ffs.

This fight is so ridiculous I can barely give Varner any credit at all for hitting an amazing striker with shots left wide open for him. Varner was tentative too, Boza had the upper hand and actually got more and more sterile.

Anyone who likes Boza should be disappointed about this, this is a serious derail and possibly the worst strategising I have ever seen for someone in this position.
Vilace
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Feb 27. 2012, 08:26

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Dave66 » May 27. 2012, 09:11

Vilace wrote:Absolutely. of all the rising prospects, this guy had some amazing talent. But to stand in front of someone who is as predictable as that and do nothing. That takes a simpleton or extremely uncoordinated fighter to do so. People around him must be imbeciles if he can't work it out for himself, he looked more static than a robot. Frank Mir looked better on the feet ffs.

This fight is so ridiculous I can barely give Varner any credit at all for hitting an amazing striker with shots left wide open for him. Varner was tentative too, Boza had the upper hand and actually got more and more sterile.

Anyone who likes Boza should be disappointed about this, this is a serious derail and possibly the worst strategising I have ever seen for someone in this position.


Image
User avatar
Dave66
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Oct 11. 2008, 01:51

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby Chris D » May 27. 2012, 09:16

Well i was surprised at that.I thought Barboza had the advantage on the feet
@ChrisD_UK

http://www.soundcloud.com/c-dj

Iam the no1 p4p alcoholic
User avatar
Chris D
mmashare hof
mmashare hof
 
Posts: 5372
Joined: Aug 10. 2010, 14:14
Location: Irvine, Scotland

Re: Jamie Varner vs. Edson Barboza

Postby yodelling » May 27. 2012, 10:39

Very impressive performance from Varner. He got the best of the striking game as well, which was quite surprising, and he put his weight behind every punch. Then the wrestle f*ck as well, all around great MMA performance. Barboza didn't see this one coming...

User avatar
yodelling
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Dec 5. 2010, 05:37

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.4

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!