Tim Sylvia vs. Paul Buentello

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Who will win this fight?

Tim Sylvia
69%
Paul Buentello
31%

Total votes : 131

Re: Tim Sylvia vs. Paul Buentello

Postby MMA Beast » Aug 13. 2010, 20:16

I don't understand the rolling eyes in the original post after the "Who/How will win this fight?".... I feel like both men have a genuine shot at victory and neither man is a clear favorite. I can see both men finding a way to win, should be pretty entertaining too

"You Only Get One Life, There is No Sequel"
MMA Beast
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby anyanyany » Aug 14. 2010, 08:37

would someone be kind enough to answer how long from now till this event starts? like hours remaining. im from different time zone so totally lost. thank you

anyanyany
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Nycto Von Dickto » Aug 14. 2010, 09:23

johnny sacco wrote:
knubz'sknuckles wrote:
RITMO wrote:It'll be a 3 round grappling match with beautiful BJJ moves and lot's of submission tries and escapes.
Both of the guys are in their prime and excellent submission artists.
Can't wait!

are you f*cking kidding me? since when does buentello grapple? and these two are like, four/five years removed from their primes. this is not even a major organization fight. that mustve been a joke post right...?

In their prime,are we even talking about the same two guy's ?.Buentello at his age is a senior citizen, years past his prime.Infact the octagon should only be a distant memory his glory days cant be relived.Lets face it Paul Buentello shouldnt be looking ahead for his next fight,but rather a credited old age home.

ixnay on the arcasmsay
--------
--------
"when they ate the apple, i believe the second law of thermodynamics became what it is today"
--------
--------
Nycto Von Dickto
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Baldzman » Aug 14. 2010, 09:25

A lot of people count Tim out, but a few bad performances aren't an indication of your worth. I knew Mariusz Pudzianowski had absolutely no chance of beating him. I can't believe anybody thought he would. Anyway, Tim Sylvia should win this one.
Baldzman
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 14. 2010, 13:24

mmaforever wrote:ya i love both these guys, but i believe the headhunter is done...and tim sylvia is running out of time, he def needs to win this fight...but idk if it will ever get him back in the UFC for the big fights, if he is even thinking about that, at this point

He is not getting back in the UFC, unless the UFC starts up the Washed up fighter league. It took Sylvia two rounds to beat Pudz, and took 9 seconds for Mercer to knock him the f out.
Fedor is the greatest HW of all time: Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, GSP, Anderson Silva, Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni, Pedro Rizzo, Wanderlei Silva, Josh Barnett, Bas Rutten, BJ Penn, Don Frye, Kevin Randleman, Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira.
bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 14. 2010, 16:07

Baldzman wrote:A lot of people count Tim out, but a few bad performances aren't an indication of your worth. I knew Mariusz Pudzianowski had absolutely no chance of beating him. I can't believe anybody thought he would. Anyway, Tim Sylvia should win this one.

Ray mercer beat him in 9 seconds, why not figure another Freak Show could beat him too. But in a prior post I pointed out that these freak shows have no chance against a real MMA fighter. I cant wait for the Toney fight, I wonder if Randy will get this fight over in less than a minute.
Fedor is the greatest HW of all time: Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, GSP, Anderson Silva, Mark Coleman, Phil Baroni, Pedro Rizzo, Wanderlei Silva, Josh Barnett, Bas Rutten, BJ Penn, Don Frye, Kevin Randleman, Antonio Rodorigo Nogueira.
bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Baldzman » Aug 14. 2010, 17:38

bestgifts wrote:Ray mercer beat him in 9 seconds, why not figure another Freak Show could beat him too. But in a prior post I pointed out that these freak shows have no chance against a real MMA fighter. I cant wait for the Toney fight, I wonder if Randy will get this fight over in less than a minute.

Since you want to talk about MMA math, would Mercer do it again? Mercer couldn't even beat Kimbo. What does that say about him? If you followed the media prior to the fight, you would know that Mercer was upset about it being a mixed fight instead of straight boxing. So when the fight started Sylvia threw a kick to taunt him. That's why he got knocked out in a few seconds. It was a lucky fight for Mercer.
Baldzman
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 14. 2010, 21:57

ok channel one http://pro-streams.com/ live stream

ON LIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FIGHT WILL BE COMING UP SOON I WOULD FIGURE.

found a better live stream

Last edited by bestgifts on Aug 14. 2010, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 14. 2010, 22:26

found a better live stream

bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmaforever » Aug 14. 2010, 22:28

bestgifts wrote:
mmaforever wrote:ya i love both these guys, but i believe the headhunter is done...and tim sylvia is running out of time, he def needs to win this fight...but idk if it will ever get him back in the UFC for the big fights, if he is even thinking about that, at this point

He is not getting back in the UFC, unless the UFC starts up the Washed up fighter league. It took Sylvia two rounds to beat Pudz, and took 9 seconds for Mercer to knock him the f out.

yea i know he probably wont ever get back into the UFC, but who can hate a guy that wore his UFC title belt they way he did...i mean he went grocery shopping w/ that belt on

"Now I’ll do my own game, win without leaving any doubts. These are things we learn on the road."- Lyoto Machida after loss to Rampage
mmaforever
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 14. 2010, 22:33

i didnt know that

live stream

Well this is a title match, Sylvia may be a champ again, but of powerhouse organization, but BAS is announcing there.
bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Baldzman » Aug 15. 2010, 00:05

Good fight.
Baldzman
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bestgifts » Aug 15. 2010, 00:07

anyanyany wrote:would someone be kind enough to answer how long from now till this event starts? like hours remaining. im from different time zone so totally lost. thank you

its over now, geez i posted the live thread links hours ago
bestgifts
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby berz82 » Aug 15. 2010, 00:07

Nice to see Tim back winning. ;)

Bisping" Bastard Spaniard" lol
berz82
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.4

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!