Palhares again...

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Palhares again...

Postby MMAccount » Jan 19. 2012, 20:55

Watch from 6:15

He destroys another guy's knee and then gives him one of his tackle-hugs.
Palhares really has the perception and empathy of a tree stump. :roll:

MMAccount
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Palhares again...

Postby thevillain » Jan 19. 2012, 21:58

Not how a sportsman should behave... :x

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby swick017 » Jan 19. 2012, 22:05

Not a fan
'’apparently the only way to kill a lion is by rear naked choke…personally i’d just kick it in the head.'' – Bas Rutten
swick017
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Phanthom » Jan 20. 2012, 00:38

Man, he likes to compliment people. I know it was awkward, but he is a very simple person that came from a poor place and didn't learn how to behave in certain circumstances. To me, he wasn't disrespectful at all.
Phanthom
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby medicineeng » Jan 20. 2012, 02:37

I don't see anything disrespectful there. A stronger than usual hug, but I don't think it is intentional.
Toquinhos reminds me Lennie Small, that character of Steinbeck's novel "Of Mice and Men"...
The lunatic will lead the blind
ADF
medicineeng
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby thevillain » Jan 20. 2012, 07:39

Phanthom wrote:Man, he likes to compliment people. I know it was awkward, but he is a very simple person that came from a poor place and didn't learn how to behave in certain circumstances. To me, he wasn't disrespectful at all.

Everybody can be respectful,it doesnt matter where you come from :wink: And it´s the way he´s acting at grappling events.When i saw him in the Octagon,he is a little bit more quite.Because he respects the guys ( mma fighters and their teams ).
But it seems to me,that he is a little bit disrespectful to grapplers,becuase he thinks he´s a real fighter and a star.But that is bullshit.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby mythrandir » Jan 20. 2012, 09:48

He is just a simple man , dont think he is disrespectfull he just got one super sick technique thats all ...hurts ppl vvith it + i dont think he understands english very vvell :P so just let him be .... not highest iq but dont need to pick on him its not maths he does ,,,,its fighting :D
mythrandir
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby therealweagle » Jan 20. 2012, 11:23

medicineeng wrote:I don't see anything disrespectful there. A stronger than usual hug, but I don't think it is intentional.
Toquinhos reminds me Lennie Small, that character of Steinbeck's novel "Of Mice and Men"...

Imagine if he was in thhe special olympics.
Its better to let ppl think you're a fool than post a butthurt reply and prove them right.
TUF 14 Invitational Winner
"Why would I hold him down when I can stare him down." - Hendo
WeedMan>Spiderman Sas
I am Hamelicous
therealweagle
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PrideFCfan » Jan 20. 2012, 11:27

You're complaining.....about a f*cking hug?
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt
PrideFCfan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby thevillain » Jan 20. 2012, 12:23

PrideFCfan wrote:You're complaining.....about a f*cking hug?

No,it´s not only about the hug ! It´s his whole behaviour.He shows mostly no respect for the team of his opponent.Plus almost every time he is doing one of his so famous "leglock´s",he crushes other people knees and stuff like that.Why is that mostly happening to Palhares and not to other grapplers ?! It´s not because he is so strong.It´s because he is out to hurt the others,and then later give them a hug just it would seem that this was not by force.
But how i see him,he is doing all that with purpose,just to show off as a tough guy :wink:

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby chossy » Jan 20. 2012, 12:30

Ermmm he is giving people a good hug. Probably putting some energy into it to make people feel together and to get the same energy back form people.

Nothing wrong with this video at all, he hugs every cunt out there.
chossy
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby thevillain » Jan 20. 2012, 12:37

chossy wrote:Ermmm he is giving people a good hug. Probably putting some energy into it to make people feel together and to get the same energy back form people.

Believe it or not,a hug can also be a disrespect :wink: The hug is not full of energy,the hug is aggressive.That is a little difference.Imagine,you f*ck up another guys knee,and the second later you hug him and his trainer like that ? NO WAY ! That is very disrespectful in my eyes.And look,he dont care whats going on with the knee of the guy.He´s just up to make his show,by hugging the losers like that.That is not humble.
So to me,when i watch him,i feel energy.But what i fell is negative energy :|
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby zeepoolfc » Jan 20. 2012, 14:10

medicineeng wrote:Toquinhos reminds me Lennie Small, that character of Steinbeck's novel "Of Mice and Men"...

lmao
zeepoolfc
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby MMAccount » Jan 20. 2012, 14:39

thevillain wrote:
chossy wrote:Ermmm he is giving people a good hug. Probably putting some energy into it to make people feel together and to get the same energy back form people.

Believe it or not,a hug can also be a disrespect :wink: The hug is not full of energy,the hug is aggressive.That is a little difference.Imagine,you f*ck up another guys knee,and the second later you hug him and his trainer like that ? NO WAY ! That is very disrespectful in my eyes.And look,he dont care whats going on with the knee of the guy.He´s just up to make his show,by hugging the losers like that.That is not humble.
So to me,when i watch him,i feel energy.But what i fell is negative energy :|

Exactly man!
I saw Marcelo Garcia win by a leglock once and his opponent's knee got hurt. He was very sorry about that and apologized for cranking it too hard. Somehow I can much more sympathize with that.
I know Toquinho maybe hasn't insight into some things and he doesn't really decide to do things some times and I don't think he can change in that regard, but still I don't like his behaviour.

MMAccount
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.4

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!