Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 24. 2013, 01:05

Watch Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos FIGHT VIDEO directly after the fight here online!

Latest MMASHARE fight videos directly on your email adress:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 24. 2013, 01:05

coming soon...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jigzy » Aug 24. 2013, 17:13

Im sure cowboy wants to lay a ass whooping after his arrest.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T
jigzy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby DIEU » Aug 25. 2013, 02:50

i see a head kick ko in the 2nd delivered by donald! Fight of the night my friends!
DIEU
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Roctogon » Aug 27. 2013, 19:06

Rafael dos Anjos has some very good José Aldo type of kicks and striking of his own with decent bjj to boot.
Cerrone fades out when he's hurt and when guys actually bang with Cerrone, by using kicks and boxing, they seem to give him a harder time.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if dos Anjos TKO's Cowboy.
“It’s what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid.”
Roctogon
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby jigzy » Aug 28. 2013, 21:28

SPOILER

Cowboy just did show up Again! I'm sure Cowboy knows the name of the guy he just fought now. Sad to see a guy with so much talent and potential to rank high be so inconsistent with mental part of the game. Cowboy should have won that, he barely fired those nasty kicks he destroyed Siver with. Cowboy should think about changing camps. Maybe Jackson his to chill for him.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T
jigzy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Sandbeast » Aug 29. 2013, 09:30

Where were the leg kicks Cowboy? That was a bummer.
Where am I going... and why am I in this handbasket?
Sandbeast
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby mmatrollgenius » Aug 29. 2013, 11:04

It's too bad Cerrone sucks now...he used to be one of my favorite fighters. Maybe it's time you rode off into the sunset cowboy. You pussy.
mmatrollgenius
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby mmatrollgenius » Aug 29. 2013, 11:05

It's too bad Cerrone sucks now...he used to be one of my favorite fighters. Maybe it's time you rode off into the sunset cowboy. You pussy.
mmatrollgenius
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby TheDemon305 » Aug 29. 2013, 14:11

He's still very mentally weak. I seen him before the 3rd round saying "f*ck" to himself. Also, he needs to tighten his boxing it still sucks lots of ass.

"Bite hard get bit hard but don't run".

"A loss is a lesson nothing more,how you soak in that lesson will determine whether it was a gain or a loss".

-Bruce Lee,Bas Rutten,Lyoto Machida,Forrest Griffin,Randy Couture,Petrosyan.
TheDemon305
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby terra2805 » Aug 29. 2013, 18:06

Don't know what's happened there man but the Cerrone we know just didn't show up for this fight. Not making excuses for him and Dos Anjos did what he needed to do but cowboy seems to have lost a lot of confidence since that loss to Pettis. He just didn't seem anything like himself. Anyone else think that? He was just way too hesitant.

Props to Dos Anjos though, he fought a smart fight. He made Cerrone even more hesitant after he dropped him in the first round with that nice right hand. Cerrone just wasn't getting off much at all. It seemed like the momentum was shifting in his favour towards the end but it was just too late. Two losses in a row now for cowboy, i hope he gets his shit together and comes back strong man because that really was a poor performance by his standards.

His striking is still too Muay Thai oriented too, with the clinching and all the knees. He needs to work on his straight up boxing man but that's just my opinion.

It was a bad fight but i wouldn't exactly call him a pussy. I wouldn't call anyone who steps into a cage or ring a pussy like 'mmatrollgenuis' up there, that's bullshit right there. :roll:
Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Robbie Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, DC, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby UriahO » Aug 29. 2013, 21:12

terra2805 wrote:Don't know what's happened there man but the Cerrone we know just didn't show up for this fight. Not making excuses for him and Dos Anjos did what he needed to do but cowboy seems to have lost a lot of confidence since that loss to Pettis. He just didn't seem anything like himself. Anyone else think that? He was just way too hesitant.

Props to Dos Anjos though, he fought a smart fight. He made Cerrone even more hesitant after he dropped him in the first round with that nice right hand. Cerrone just wasn't getting off much at all. It seemed like the momentum was shifting in his favour towards the end but it was just too late. Two losses in a row now for cowboy, i hope he gets his shit together and comes back strong man because that really was a poor performance by his standards.

His striking is still too Muay Thai oriented too, with the clinching and all the knees. He needs to work on his straight up boxing man but that's just my opinion.

It was a bad fight but i wouldn't exactly call him a pussy. I wouldn't call anyone who steps into a cage or ring a pussy like 'mmatrollgenuis' up there, that's bullshit right there. :roll:

Love it when someone does all the typing for me. thanks for the vid. Too bad Cerrone didn't perform well. Rafael looked pretty tight though.
UriahO
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby UriahO » Aug 29. 2013, 21:13

terra2805 wrote:Don't know what's happened there man but the Cerrone we know just didn't show up for this fight. Not making excuses for him and Dos Anjos did what he needed to do but cowboy seems to have lost a lot of confidence since that loss to Pettis. He just didn't seem anything like himself. Anyone else think that? He was just way too hesitant.

Love it when someone does all the typing for me. thanks for the vid. Too bad Cerrone didn't perform well. Rafael looked pretty tight though.
UriahO
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.4

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!