Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva - Fight Video UFC 94

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Postby rumpleSteelskin » Feb 3. 2009, 00:03

Can we just get this over with and

LET ANDERSON SILVA VS MACHIDA HAPPEN . the suspense is killing me.

Styles make fights . and there are all kinds of good fights in that division but before somebody gets ktfo Lets make it happen .

ANDERSON SILVA VS MACHIDA

rumpleSteelskin
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby jitsubr » Feb 3. 2009, 00:24

Lyoto humilhou Thiago.

Thiago falou muita merda antes da luta e se fodeu!
jitsubr
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby zomg1 » Feb 3. 2009, 01:44

rumpleSteelskin wrote:Can we just get this over with and

LET ANDERSON SILVA VS MACHIDA HAPPEN . the suspense is killing me.

Styles make fights . and there are all kinds of good fights in that division but before somebody gets ktfo Lets make it happen .

That would be incredible fight and the only fight i really really really want to see in LHW division. My money is on Machida even thou Anderson is a fukin beast. I think Machida has more talent and is far better on the ground than Anderson, althou Anderon would probably be more devastating on feet if he could actually hit Machida lol Sadly the fight might never happen as they train together :(
zomg1
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Inzy Spider » Feb 3. 2009, 11:26

Thiago was totally outclassed!!! I dont think Thiago landed a single strike aside from in the clinch. I see Thiago lossing more consistantly from now on. He is way overrated anyway and the guys he fought werent anywhere near as good as the guys Machida had faced.

Machida vs Silva would be very interesting as well as very very unlikely. Interesting because they have the same elusiveness and unlikely becasue they train together to be elusive. They would both know each others tactics on evading stikes.

I think that Silva would come out the winner because he is the more powerfull and stronger stiker and from what I have seen in Cage Rage he can take a hell of a punch without backing up an inch.
Inzy Spider
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

whats the code to watch videos

Postby erickeown » Feb 3. 2009, 13:45

been using the site for months but just joined. Whats the password for the videos?
erickeown
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby sgt.hulka » Feb 3. 2009, 18:09

problem with a fighter like silva , is he got angry.. he went in pissed and with the mentality im going to give this guy a beating .. machida is a calculative fighter and a great one at that . he out classed silva in every sense of the word

sgt.hulka
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby xandellr » Feb 3. 2009, 20:24

I really would like to see how is what Machida's jaw ?? He does not get hit at all. So, we still do not know what a punch can do with Machida.
xandellr
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby capcomwarrior2010@yah.com » Feb 4. 2009, 07:17

yeah boy lyoto ain't no fuckin jokeand yeah him and anderson silva would b a great fight,but anderson v.s cung le would b legendary.the 2 greatest warriors in mma history

silva:middleweight champ

le:middleweight champ of vietnam and america
capcomwarrior2010@yah.com
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby zomg1 » Feb 4. 2009, 16:02

capcomwarrior2010@yah.com wrote:yeah boy lyoto ain't no fuckin jokeand yeah him and anderson silva would b a great fight,but anderson v.s cung le would b legendary.the 2 greatest warriors in mma history

silva:middleweight champ

le:middleweight champ of vietnam and america

ROLF, say what? Cung le greatest warrior in MMA history? You must be joking or on crack. He fought nobody his whole career. Don't tell me beating hasbeen Frank off roids makes fighter the best in MMA history ROLFS. Cung would get killed by Anderson. Cung never evern fought against anybody as fast powerfull and fluid as Anderson. In any of his fights vs bums, Cung never looked as good as Anderson looked vs world class competition and champions in their prime. Machida is the future of LHW, Anderson might be as well if he goes up there again, but he will for sure rape any1 in his current weight, including Cung. Imo only an exceptional grappler can beat Anderson, like some of the Japanese guys did in Pride. Cung is far from exceptional grappler.
zomg1
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby goro » Feb 4. 2009, 17:15

Fuck yea! I wanna see Anderson vs Machida! he looked amazing and will be LHW Champ for sure.

goro
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby kh0415 » Feb 5. 2009, 02:59

as soon as the bell rang and the thiago stopped coherently seeing, i was saying man i wonder how quiet the faggot schlongtoker's gonna be. seriously he's going into all the lyoto threads talking maaad crap. so where the hell are you fag. own up to your shit-talking. who's lyoto gonna get beat up by now? ... should keep this quiet all throughout the forum unless if you wanna keep looking stupid
kh0415
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby BrutalityAtItsBest » Feb 5. 2009, 19:08

I think thats the only UFC fight thats ended right on the horn in the first round. I wonder what machida's conditioning is like because thats the most aggressive I've seen him, I wonder how long he could go in a fight at that pace before getting tired.
BrutalityAtItsBest
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jitsubr » Feb 5. 2009, 21:06

I wanna see Machida vs Rampage
jitsubr
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby abjure » Feb 6. 2009, 07:21

Machida would dominate anderson. Just take a look at how f*cking terrible anderson looked against cote.

abjure
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.2

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!