Anderson Silva vs. Thales Leites - Fight Video UFC 97

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Postby WIDOW » Apr 19. 2009, 16:00

kusok wrote:
freeindeed wrote:Move of the fight - Silva's lead jab to Leites' thigh!!

Booing always really ruins my enjoyment - they've got the rare treat of one of the greatest fighters in history fighting in Montreal and they greet him with boo's throughout the whole frickin fight??

???

i did a strike cound just on a piece of paper and im sure its not super accurate but it looked like anderson threw 163 punches or kicks, and leites threw 61 and tried a take down 15 times and tried a sub 2 times! wasnt the most exciting match in the world but anderson deffinately fucked him up and played to his strengths brilliantly! im disapointed that you dont like anderson kusok!

WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby checo » Apr 19. 2009, 16:31

Very disapointing performance by Tales i knew he couldn't stand with silva but damn he just take him down 1 time, he doesn't even try hard again after the 2 next atemp fail....

Fuck i thought he wanted to win but it seems like he was happy with just don't getting TKO...

Silva did great fight but i hate on comentators... They were like :shock: we had never seen this kind of kick before is very rear... Yea! silva is one creativi figther....

Fucking bitches even i do that kick on street fights is the best way to f*ck up a knee is you don't wanna go and slug it out with some dude....

Fuck those dudes need to get out of Andersons balls....

Also WTF is with kongo??? Was i the only one who saw the knee to the balls on round 1??? Hardok didn't complain but shit Kongo you do it every f*cking fight U,U
checo
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby checo » Apr 19. 2009, 16:32

Dragon post the AV i losse the bet man Tales disapoint me hard ....

1 month since is put on my AV XD
checo
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Blaxuan » Apr 19. 2009, 16:38

kusok wrote:

Booing always really ruins my enjoyment - they've got the rare treat of one of the greatest fighters in history fighting in Montreal and they greet him with boo's throughout the whole frickin fight??

???

Kusok, go f*ck yourself. It's fine if you think Fedor is better than Anderson; he may very well be. But to deny that Anderson is exactly what freeindeed said he is is lame. How long is the true history of martial arts - true as in unalloyed by myth? Not very long. So to say that Anderson is ONE of the best fighters in history, when he is widely recognized as #1 or #2 in arguably the most open and global venue for fighters in the history of the world (meaning MMA, not just the UFC), is hardly ???-worthy.
Blaxuan
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby kauzi » Apr 19. 2009, 16:46

well the fight was boring to watch ... i give you that ... true ...

BUT: Silva did the right job for him. I mean Leites just showed this fight that he is a fucked up pussy against a top fighter like silva ... falling everytime on the ground to be a bit protected ...

come on: who would be so f*cking stupid to follow a BJJ guy on the ground who put himself already in a save guard? Leites has a bit of advantage on the ground compaired to silva but even if they would have been equal in BJJ it would have just bin f*cking stupid to follow him to the ground ...

SIlva was doing the right thing. He was dominating Leites, why take the big risk to give the faggot the chance to get lucky and be submiten when your dominating him?

Wasnt nice to watch but silva did it right. You just cant say anything about it. He got the win and he desirved it.

NO ONE would take the risk to loose an already won battle just because the other one got lucky on the ground ...

Besides Silva did a good job when he was forced to the ground ...

Clonclusion: Boring fight? Yes indeed. But the best job Silva could do to win the fight that he dominated in. Is Leites a major Pussy? Yes he is...

if there is someone to blame for the way the fight was; then it is deffinetly Leites cause he was the cunt who falled to the ground because he was scared ...
kauzi
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby senescal » Apr 19. 2009, 16:50

The 3 final rounds were fun as hell, those guys probably weren't even watching the fight, just booing because...well, it's fun. And they sure wanted to see GSP there. They have nothing else, do they?

Anyway, I didn't like Leites before, now I really hate him. Lying on his back as if Silva was supposed to gently spread his legs and sweetly kiss his lips before having sex on the missionary position for reproduction purposes. Or something. Fuck you, I'm drunk.

senescal
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Aggression » Apr 19. 2009, 16:51

Dana White wrote:
They wouldnt have been booing if Anderson Silva was Canadian.

:arrow:

Gotta agree with this... tho the chants of GSP made me chuckle.

Overall... not the mos entertaining fight but not horrible either. Yes anderson could of pressed him a little more on the stand up but overall I gotta blame thales for being a bitch and just falling to the mat so many times, that was totally disgraceful and really why the fight got so dull at points.
"Going where there is no road will make a new road."
Aggression
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby WIDOW » Apr 19. 2009, 17:09

Anyway, I didn't like Leites before, now I really hate him. Lying on his back as if Silva was supposed to gently spread his legs and sweetly kiss his lips before having sex on the missionary position for reproduction purposes. Or something. Fuck you, I'm drunk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wtf
WIDOW
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby kusok » Apr 19. 2009, 17:34

Blaxuan wrote:
kusok wrote:

???

Kusok, go f*ck yourself. It's fine if you think Fedor is better than Anderson; he may very well be. But to deny that Anderson is exactly what freeindeed said he is is lame. How long is the true history of martial arts - true as in unalloyed by myth? Not very long. So to say that Anderson is ONE of the best fighters in history, when he is widely recognized as #1 or #2 in arguably the most open and global venue for fighters in the history of the world (meaning MMA, not just the UFC), is hardly ???-worthy.

Fed and GSP are both better PFP. It's not an opinion, it's a fact based on record, quality of opposition and calculated ratings (not opinions of some fags)

Another thing is Anderson should fight at 205 (his natural weight class where he doesn't look like this:

what you don't see any similarities?

...after cutting 35 or so LBS to beat up on little people. So feel free to rank Machida over Anderson as well as Machida is actually slightly undersized for 205.

When you talk great legens of the sport you talk about Sakuraba, Royce gracie, Fedor, maybe Nog, not some weight cutter who just happens to win 9 fights recently VS smaller often low ranked opponents :roll: :roll:
kusok
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Indignation » Apr 19. 2009, 17:53

I don't understand why silva was loafing around. if you can beat the guy then beat the shit out of him. This is MMa not some stupid game.

Indignation
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Aggression » Apr 19. 2009, 17:56

kusok wrote:

...after cutting 35 or so LBS to beat up on little people. So feel free to rank Machida over Anderson as well as Machida is actually slightly undersized for 205.

When you talk great legens of the sport you talk about Sakuraba, Royce gracie, Fedor, maybe Nog, not some weight cutter who just happens to win 9 fights recently VS smaller often low ranked opponents :roll: :roll:

I've always thought this same thing. I mean don't get me wrong, Anderson is still a beast, but I've always thought it strange that he claims his normal weight is around 220ish when he walks around yet he cuts almost 35 pounds to fight people he is much taller than and has much better reach on. Not to mention a lot of his fights were weaker opponents. I do think he has beat some top competition in Franklin and Hendo tho.
"Going where there is no road will make a new road."
Aggression
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby NoMoreHeroes » Apr 19. 2009, 18:14

I actually liked the fight, Leitas was just pitiful though. I mean he didnt go after Silva and when he got hit he just layed on his back and did nothing. Since Leitas is the challenger he is suppose to attack and try to win the title. I mean everything Silva did was what a champion is suppose to do. He planned his attacks and took advantage of his opponents weakness when he could. You could see by the end of the fight that Silva had won hands down. Silva broke down Leitas'es leg and was just playing with him. I enjoyed Silva just picking apart his opponent thats exciting just seeing him land hits and break him down. Fuck all those people booing Silva put on a good show and i was cheering in my living room when he won!
NoMoreHeroes
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby dasheeznit » Apr 19. 2009, 18:56

silva fucked him up! pleasure to watch this guy perform
Think local, act global -Bj Penn

[b]“Bate na minha cara playboy” (“Come on, hit me in the face playboy.”)[/b] -Anderson Silva UFC 112
dasheeznit
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: AND STIIIILL! The CRI P4P CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!

Postby Blaxuan » Apr 19. 2009, 19:14

kusok wrote:
Blaxuan wrote:
kusok wrote:

???

Fed and GSP are both better PFP. It's not an opinion, it's a fact based on record, quality of opposition and calculated ratings (not opinions of some fags)

Even if it's true that there are 2 current fighters who are better, free's comment is still correct, literally and by any reasonable standard. And virtually every commentator (not just "a bunch of fags) considers Silva to be at or near the top.

Another thing is Anderson should fight at 205 (his natural weight class where he doesn't look like this:

what you don't see any similarities?

Silva doesn't appear any more underweight than a greyhound. The only reason he does to you is because you're a chubbychaser.

Again, even if all these people are better than Silva, he's still way up there, which AGAIN means free was right. But whether they are/were in fact better is unknowable given how much the game is changing, and how quickly.

Blaxuan
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.2

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!