WEIDMAN vs ANDERSON SILVA 2

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Re: ANDERSON SILVA vs CHRIS WEIDMAN 2

Postby Saltydog » Dec 13. 2013, 19:20

KillAsOne wrote:NO. Weidman will break his back, f*ck his ass, and make him humble. 8)

Damn. I'm not sure I'd pay to watch this. :D

"Poor fella...looks almost like an inverted Vienna." -- MANTIS TOBOGGAN
Saltydog
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby minty11 » Dec 17. 2013, 11:19

An aggressive Silva will get taken down. A stand-and-trade Silva will get caught by reach advantage and rushed in on. Weidman has everything needed to beat Silva. Silva has a puncher's (or striker's) chance... of course, being Silva, that's a pretty decent chance. But unless Silva catches Weidman with a single clean shot that drops him (I won't call it a lucky punch, cause Silva is too accurate to be called lucky), there is no way Silva will beat him this time around either.

Give Silva some superfights and/or rematches (Belfort) to finish out his contract with UFC, and let's see some more contenders take on Weidman.
minty11
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby TuBBz » Dec 18. 2013, 19:10

LMAO

I can't believe your simply writing Silva off with only a punchers chance

where have you been for the last 10 years?

Only a fool would count Silva out like that. He is the Daddy of that division and if he hadn't fucked about last time you wouldn't be saying what you just said
TuBBz
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby mythrandir » Dec 19. 2013, 09:04

chris weidman better take anderson down quickly or he will be a punching bag,last time silva lostg but before he got ko'd he played with weidman and punched himand kicked whenever he wanted , so i go silva by putting on striking show for as many rounds as weidman can stand :D
Silva by Ko in 3 round :) me thinks :D
mythrandir
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby terra2805 » Dec 21. 2013, 19:19

mythrandir wrote:chris weidman better take anderson down quickly or he will be a punching bag,last time silva lostg but before he got ko'd he played with weidman and punched himand kicked whenever he wanted , so i go silva by putting on striking show for as many rounds as weidman can stand :D
Silva by Ko in 3 round :) me thinks :D

You're right yes but lets not forget that Weidman landed a lot of punches on Silva on the feet before he knocked him out....while Silva was trying to avoid.....they have the same reach pretty much so i doubt it will be all one way traffic.....of course Silva is faster and just a better overall striker.....all this is what makes this fight so intriguing.

I think Weidman takes it via GnP TKO.....but i won't be surprised if Silva knocks Chris out either......we'll see. 8)
Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Robbie Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, DC, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby kindbudz » Dec 22. 2013, 07:02

anyone who doesn't think this could go either way is MENTALLY RETARDED

kindbudz
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Saltydog » Dec 22. 2013, 12:52

kindbudz wrote:anyone who doesn't think this could go either way is MENTALLY RETARDED

^this
"Poor fella...looks almost like an inverted Vienna." -- MANTIS TOBOGGAN
Saltydog
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Dec 24. 2013, 05:38

I am waiting for this a long time.
Silva will come out stronger then before, but hope that weidman will keep the Titel!!
[b]RetZef[/b]
octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmashare-one » Dec 25. 2013, 02:30

Weidman will solidify UFC middle weight champion belt with breeze. AS fans change ship and move to Vito Belfort, hoping Vito revenge on Weidman.

I just hope that it is not going to be Weidman's one-sided beating on poor Silva just so that Silva fans won't hate GOAT Silva. :lol:

Come join Weidman's bandwagon !

http://mmashare.cc/serious-mma-discussion-f1/chris-weidman-bandwagon-thread-only-for-weidman-fa-t71428.html

signature
mmashare-one
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby terra2805 » Dec 25. 2013, 11:08

HandsomeJack wrote:
MMAccount wrote:I don't know, I don't know. I have a feeling that Weidman will win by sub.

It's nice to see that Neophytes still exist when it comes to MMA.

Yeah because Weidman is crap on the ground and a crap wrestler so this ending is totally unrealistic.

Post your own view by all means....there's no need to ridicule others for theirs.....especially when there's a good basis to form such an opinion.....i bet you said all this shit before the first fight too didn't you? :roll:

Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Robbie Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, DC, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby MMAccount » Dec 28. 2013, 14:07

HandsomeJack wrote:
MMAccount wrote:I don't know, I don't know. I have a feeling that Weidman will win by sub.

It's nice to see that Neophytes still exist when it comes to MMA.

So you call me a neophyte? Did you watch the first fight? The takedown Weidman landed had nothing to do with Anderson taking him lightly, the KO did. If Weidman can work towards something, it's a sub; he was very close with the knee bar. I want to see the old untouchable GOAT back, but I have my concenrs.
MMAccount
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby drewsky » Dec 28. 2013, 14:59

This fight is the UFC cash cow of the year,its plain to see.
Good luck Weidman,however.
Anderson will take this one ,cash cow number #2 will be the rematch.
Both fighters will laugh all the way to the bank this fight, win or lose.
drewsky
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 3.0

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!