UFC fighters predictions Cain Velasquez vs JDS Cain wins11/1

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

UFC fighters predictions Cain Velasquez vs JDS Cain wins11/1

Postby sfoufs » Sep 16. 2011, 08:03

I will go with JDS on this one :wink: his TD defense is just to good, don't even campare his boxing skills, and he is way faster than Cain, but it can go either way what do you think?

Last edited by sfoufs on Sep 25. 2011, 10:00, edited 2 times in total.
sfoufs
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: UFC fighters predictions Cain Velasquez vs JDS Cain wins10/1

Postby phassin » Sep 16. 2011, 08:11

Really? I thought that JDS would have some more votes. I really think his wrestling will be good enough to deal with Cain long enough to land some heavy hands. Once he hits Cain hard, that takedown is going to be far less effective.

phassin
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby thevillain » Sep 16. 2011, 08:33

I like both guys,but i think Cain will take that home with ease :wink:
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ มิวราด
thevillain
Dr. Octagon
Dr. Octagon

Postby YoungKimbo312 » Sep 16. 2011, 10:23

wait, all the american wrestlers voted for the american wrestler that's in the fight? shoulda interviewed nog, machida, anderson, aldo, and seen what they said
YoungKimbo312
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby vilainsoleil » Sep 16. 2011, 10:33

YoungKimbo312 wrote:wait, all the american wrestlers voted for the american wrestler that's in the fight? shoulda interviewed nog, machida, anderson, aldo, and seen what they said

Exactly... The only vote that was 'legit' was Dan Hardy.

Tarec Saffiedine (Belgium) fan
vilainsoleil
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby hacksawjimwagons » Sep 16. 2011, 10:51

YoungKimbo312 wrote:wait, all the american wrestlers voted for the american wrestler that's in the fight? shoulda interviewed nog, machida, anderson, aldo, and seen what they said

Why would they interview the guys from JDS's camp on this matter? We know what they would say.

These guys werent from Cain's camp.....And they weren't all American Wrestlers either.....

The only guy to pick JDS was Roy Nelson, and his opinion was based off of his own "Nobody can knock me out" arrogance...

I gotta agree with the pros....Unless Cain's injury comes into play, which is possible and maybe likely, Cain takes this...And while his wrestling may be involved, i'm saying Cain takes this on the feet....

hacksawjimwagons
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby yogiunlimited » Sep 16. 2011, 11:29

the thing is that Carwin's game plan was by all accounts to take jds down and jds didnt allow any openings and lit his ass on fire with those jabs and the follor up. Its not like its all about straight tdd for jds and td for cain. I really dont think jds is going to allow openings probbaly making cains takedowns sloppy out of hesitation which should make them stuffed easily. That along with Cains long layoff i think jds has this in the 2nd round.
yogiunlimited
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby phillyfan08 » Sep 16. 2011, 11:35

I think this is closer than that. I can see jds keeping him at bay with his striking. But if Cain gets him on the ground he is gonna pound out a victory. Tough one to call and I love watching both of these guys.
phillyfan08
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby KrazyBee » Sep 16. 2011, 12:05

Cain is a bit of a fish in the stand up. His head movement is like Rashad's - pointless and actually exposes him to more punches while he's doing it.

Put it this way, Brock and Nog were both able to catch him clean, and their stand up is terrible. It all depends on how Cain can recover from the punches.
Head to the Striking forum and check out:

"Jimmy Wilde - The Art of Boxing"

AND

"Boxing Tactics of Foreign Masters - K. V. Gradopolov"
KrazyBee
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby phassin » Sep 16. 2011, 12:06

hacksawjimwagons wrote:
Why would they interview the guys from JDS's camp on this matter? We know what they would say.

These guys werent from Cain's camp.....And they weren't all American Wrestlers either.....

The only guy to pick JDS was Roy Nelson, and his opinion was based off of his own "Nobody can knock me out" arrogance...

I gotta agree with the pros....Unless Cain's injury comes into play, which is possible and maybe likely, Cain takes this...And while his wrestling may be involved, i'm saying Cain takes this on the feet....

:laugh

phassin
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Rex Fortune » Sep 16. 2011, 12:10

I was too shocked by seeing Dan Hardy without a mohawk.
Monkeys are what happens when you have opposable thumbs but not higher reasoning. And are an asshole. -Josh Barnett
Rex Fortune
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby phillyfan08 » Sep 16. 2011, 12:10

KrazyBee wrote:Cain is a bit of a fish in the stand up. His head movement is like Rashad's - pointless and actually exposes him to more punches while he's doing it.

Put it this way, Brock and Nog were both able to catch him clean, and their stand up is terrible. It all depends on how Cain can recover from the punches.

Agreed bro. Dont forget Check Kongo had him hurt in there fight as well.
phillyfan08
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby MethodMMA » Sep 16. 2011, 12:14

You know if Cain never got wobbled by Kongo, nobody would be giving JDS a chance.
WAR Belfort, Barboza, Belcher.
MethodMMA
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: In Vitor's corner, telling him to BLITZ ROCKHOLD AND BODYBAG HIM

Postby chibah » Sep 16. 2011, 12:23

+1
jds by ko round 2
for me cain is a little beat overated...
JDS has faced much tougher competition

chibah
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.9

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!