Reactions to Anderson Silva Getting KO"d

MMA SHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Reactions to Anderson Silva Getting KO"d

Postby frontkick » Sep 6. 2013, 11:05

BJ Penn

Bruce Buffer

Freddie Roach

King Mo

Joe Rogan

frontkick
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Reactions to Anderson Silva Getting KO"d

Postby Walt » Sep 6. 2013, 11:37

Jesus.. Freddie is all sorts of fucked up. It's like he's speaking another language.

I predict that Daniel Cormier will be the UFC LHW Champion in 2015.
Walt
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby The__Piano__Man » Sep 6. 2013, 13:30

Cool vids.Had seen some of them other hadn´t.Thanks for posting!
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I´M BEING STALKED...I HEAR A ROAR AND SEE RED GLOWING EYES...
MY HEART RACES SO I TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND LOSE MY FEAR BUT WHEN I GET CLOSER ENOUGH TO SEE THE BEASTS FACE, THERE´S ONLY A SMALL KITTEN CALLED "EMPTYHAND"
The__Piano__Man
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Loki » Sep 6. 2013, 13:37

I like Penn's comment about Silva possibly being bored.

Anderson has driven Dana nuts in the past for his antics. Perhaps he was bored back then as well.

I think that he was just tired of wearing the crown so long.
Loki
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Dalkiel » Sep 7. 2013, 22:42

I think Penn is just another excuse machine. He's basically the equivalent, imho, of Tito Ortiz. Tito's excuse's's's's's have always been about physical. Penns have always been about focus.

1. I've never seen a good reason to like Penn other then his amazing durability.
2. I think he's delusional as to how good he is.
3. I think he thinks that all great fighters think like he does.

I honestly think Penn is the most ignorant, when it comes to arrogance, mma fighter there has ever been. Ortiz is just into drama and A.Silva is into doing what he does. A. Silva is nothing like Penn though.......Penn thinks he is. The worst thing for me..........Anderson has never been the guy I cheered for. BJ has been, many times. I just think Penn is delusional. It's obnoxious.
Dalkiel
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby themoore » Sep 8. 2013, 01:30

All wins... All spot on, but it must suck to be weidman.. I mean everyone says you're champion because of the other guys mistake.. Smdh

themoore
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby frontkick » Sep 8. 2013, 07:12

Dalkiel wrote:I think Penn is just another excuse machine. He's basically the equivalent, imho, of Tito Ortiz. Tito's excuse's's's's's have always been about physical. Penns have always been about focus.

1. I've never seen a good reason to like Penn other then his amazing durability.
2. I think he's delusional as to how good he is.
3. I think he thinks that all great fighters think like he does.

I honestly think Penn is the most ignorant, when it comes to arrogance, mma fighter there has ever been. Ortiz is just into drama and A.Silva is into doing what he does. A. Silva is nothing like Penn though.......Penn thinks he is. The worst thing for me..........Anderson has never been the guy I cheered for. BJ has been, many times. I just think Penn is delusional. It's obnoxious.

You do realize that BJ had belts in 2 different weight classes....
frontkick
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.9

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!