WEIDMAN vs ANDERSON SILVA 2

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Re: ANDERSON SILVA vs CHRIS WEIDMAN 2 - UFC 168 THE REMATCH

Postby terra2805 » Nov 20. 2013, 21:54

Feed Him Mungo wrote:Silva is going to KO Weidman within the first 30secs of the first round.

I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before. :wink:

I think Weidman will shock a lot of people again and show them it was no fluke. Sure Silva was playing games and calling him on but Weidman still caught him when he was trying to avoid punches. Weidman has a longer reach too which Silva isn't used to seeing. Even if Silva comes in a lot more aggressive I think that will just make it easier for Weidman to take him down.

I know how dangerous an on his game Silva can be but I think Weidman just has the answers to Silva's game. I would never count Silva out completely, that would be crazy but I just think Weidman has a mental edge now and knows he can knock Silva out. He's not frightened to take Silva down either and his confidence will be through the roof right now.

Either way it's going to be a truly epic fight and I can not wait man. :D

Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, Bones Jones, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby GTMMA13 » Nov 21. 2013, 00:43

I would love Silva to win but I'd be lying if I said i think he will. The guy is 38. His best is behind him.

Weidman will take him to the ground and pound his face in.

Sorry guys.

GTMMA13
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: ANDERSON SILVA vs CHRIS WEIDMAN 2

Postby Filibustero » Nov 22. 2013, 16:36

Weidman will take this one too.
Filibustero
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Kieu.Rose » Nov 22. 2013, 22:48

I don't want to predict this one--but I can't wait to see how it'll play out.
Kieu.Rose
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Loki » Nov 22. 2013, 22:52

Silva will walk out with his iconic slow start, as he plays for range, then he's going to lay a beating on Weidman so brutal that the rest of the division will seek therapy for PTSD afterward.

Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress

Science adjusts its views based on what's observed.
Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.

Alexandra "Stitch" Albu will be P4P GOAT in WMMA
Loki
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby yodelling » Nov 23. 2013, 07:05

Loki wrote:Silva will walk out with his iconic slow start, as he plays for range, then he's going to lay a beating on Weidman so brutal that the rest of the division will seek therapy for PTSD afterward.

I think this is highly possible. Did you guys even notice that this 38 year old striker stepped in there and for about 6:18 hung around with the TOP CONTENDER, AND BARELY THREW A FUCKIN' PUNCH? Who, in any MMA fight, in any division, is able to do that? Let alone in a title fight against a dangerous guy like Weidman...

Anderson impressively clowned his way out of the title, I don't think he's going to do that again, and I think we're in for a treat this time. As soon as he realizes he should take things a little bit seriously, there's always the chance that scary Anderson (and not Dancing Queen Anderson) shows up. And that, you know, IS scary...

yodelling
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby engl » Nov 23. 2013, 07:24

beprot wrote:I hope anderson silva comes in to fight like he fought chris leben and rich franklin hungry for the belt again

+10
if he stop makin stupidities and go for the figth the other guy will be smashed for sure.
engl
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby D I A B L O » Nov 23. 2013, 21:08

Weidman will take this again. I see a 5 rnd beat down with Silva walking out looking like JDS after Cain has had his way. No one has seen the best of Chris Weidman yet.
D I A B L O
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Donjuanmatus » Nov 23. 2013, 21:20

Anyone who thinks weidman could win it twice is kidding themselves. Anderson will come out withe strength of ten men.
Donjuanmatus
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Stuck N Limbo » Nov 24. 2013, 09:53

Donjuanmatus wrote:Anyone who thinks weidman could win it twice is kidding themselves. Anderson will come out withe strength of ten men.

^This exactly

Weidman is the flavor of the month. Silva is the G.O.A.T.

I predict a 2nd round TKO by the spider. Chris will be hiding his face curled up in a ball on the cage and silva will be straight punching right through his guard, ala young Spider. I imagine it will look very similar to Silva v Sonnen II. Anderson should be hungry!

Stuck N Limbo
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby octopussy » Nov 24. 2013, 16:44

Weidman will win again by Sub! :mrgreen:
[b]RetZef[/b]
octopussy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby NUK SU COW » Nov 28. 2013, 00:44

Will be interesting to see if silva resorts to the exposed taunting tactic again but I have a feeling he'll launch more kicks, knees and aggravated straight rights to end the fight early...
NUK SU COW
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Saltydog » Nov 28. 2013, 10:45

Donjuanmatus wrote:Anyone who thinks weidman could win it twice is kidding themselves. Anderson will come out withe strength of ten men.

You've been reading too much Castaneda. The fight could go either way, in the end.

Btw.
Everything up to, and including the Eagle's Gift is great, though nothing after is any good. Unfortunately, and I found this out much to my dismay, Castaneda was a fraud. There's much info. out there about the reality, sigh. In the end, he was nothing more than a pseudo-anthropologist, who intentionally blurred the lines of fact and reality, as many manipulative individuals suffering from narcissistic personality disorder will do; he was a classic example of a cult leader, w/ the common personality defect of narcissism. Though, and likely because of his disorder, his discussions on the nature of human ego and self-importance are extremely keen, and on point. Other points he makes, via the character device of Juan Matus, are very insightful, too; however, I'm not sure how much of this is from the mind of Castaneda, and how much of it is the world-views, and philosophies of other people(s). Yes, it's been proven distinctly that Castaneda had plagiarized MUCH from other cultures and the scientists(anthropologists) who studied them, and amalgamated it for his own stories. He would have had quite a bit of exposure to other societies, past and present, and specifically their socio-cultural systems during his years as an anthropology student. Still, the deep insights he reveals are from very valid, much older societies/perspectives, so I think he's a worthwhile read.
Saltydog
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Slowdeth » Nov 29. 2013, 12:26

I agree with the above statement that Silva will KO Weidman in round 1
Prob not 30 seconds but it is possible, as Silva is unparalleled when focused

Slowdeth
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!