Rosi Sexton vs Jessica Andrade

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Rosi Sexton vs Jessica Andrade

Postby ADMIN » Oct 27. 2013, 00:49

watch Rosi Sexton vs Jessica Andrade fight video

ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT

Re: Rosi Sexton vs Jessica Andrade

Postby ADMIN » Oct 27. 2013, 00:50

Love female MMA
:love

ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT

Postby angst » Oct 27. 2013, 04:21

has andrade ever tested positive?
angst
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby DutchBlak » Oct 27. 2013, 04:41

SPOILER.
Can't believe Rosi was the favorite, Iron chin but the old school girls can't compete with the new generation of women fighters
DutchBlak
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Lucky » Oct 27. 2013, 04:42

DutchBlak wrote:Can't believe Rosi was the favorite, Iron chin but the old school girls can't compete with the new generation of women fighters

The latest season of TUF proved that - 3 WMMA legends put to bed almost immediately.
Lucky
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Kieu.Rose » Oct 27. 2013, 05:31

the fight should've been stopped several times... so many bad referee calls tonight. one fighter has to call out to the referee that the opponent verbally tap...

Kieu.Rose
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Marnir » Oct 27. 2013, 05:45

Andrade packed some hard punches, but her footwork was equally impressive and the reason she landed and stopped takedows to such a high degree.
Marnir
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby terra2805 » Oct 27. 2013, 12:30

Adrade really does remind you of the female version of Wandy with her sprawl and brawl style, even the way she marches forward with her hands down constantly looking to strike. She has some devastating power in her punches and kicks and she has arms bigger than a lot of guys.....for real.

Nothing but props to Rosie, she has mad heart. A couple of times in that fight i was hoping it would get stopped as Andrade was just unloading with unanswered punches.

Like somebody alredy pointed out these old skool fighters are the pioneers sure and they're pretty well rounded but they just can't hang with this new generation of women coming up. They're just much meaner, younger, hungrier and have a game that has evolved way beyond what the old skool women bring.

Great fight though.
Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, Bones Jones, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby tyty4444 » Oct 27. 2013, 18:01

DutchBlak wrote:SPOILER.
Can't believe Rosi was the favorite, Iron chin but the old school girls can't compete with the new generation of women fighters

jesus, rosi was the favorite??!?!?!?! one of the biggest mismatches ive seen in awhile
"You should study Pokemon to get stronger" - Kazushi Sakuraba
tyty4444
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Muzio » Oct 28. 2013, 03:40

I didn't like how rogan stated many times he wanted the fight to be stopped. Imho only beacause they are girls doesn'tm mean a one sided beating has to be ended. Show some respect and let these fighters do their thing until the last bell.

1x LW CRI loser :(
Muzio
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby freeindeed » Oct 28. 2013, 06:34

Muzio wrote:I didn't like how rogan stated many times he wanted the fight to be stopped. Imho only beacause they are girls doesn'tm mean a one sided beating has to be ended. Show some respect and let these fighters do their thing until the last bell.

Agreed
freeindeed
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby tyty4444 » Oct 28. 2013, 10:09

Muzio wrote:I didn't like how rogan stated many times he wanted the fight to be stopped. Imho only beacause they are girls doesn'tm mean a one sided beating has to be ended. Show some respect and let these fighters do their thing until the last bell.

agreed. exactly what i was thinking as well
tyty4444
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby ToughGuy » Oct 28. 2013, 12:41

I got aroused every time Andrade started teeing off with combos that included body kicks. Last time I witnessed this type of aggression in wmma was when I watched Cyborg. Also, anyone else notice a gentle breast massage for Jessica in between rounds?
ToughGuy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby tyty4444 » Oct 28. 2013, 12:46

ToughGuy wrote:I got aroused every time Andrade started teeing off with combos that included body kicks. Last time I witnessed this type of aggression in wmma was when I watched Cyborg. Also, anyone else notice a gentle breast massage for Jessica in between rounds?

haha f*cking A. i was like, "dude is definitely feeling that chick up" they kissed after the fight too, not too sure what kind of kiss it was, but they r probably f*cking, from what i saw.

tyty4444
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!