Mirko CroCop and Pat Barry

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Mirko CroCop and Pat Barry

Postby MilosK1mma » Feb 19. 2012, 07:44

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MilosK1mma
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Re: Mirko CroCop and Pat Barry

Postby JPN93 » Feb 19. 2012, 10:23

Anyone speak Croation?

JPN93
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby MilosK1mma » Feb 19. 2012, 10:46

Ima li ko da prevede? Mene mrzi, engleski mi nije bas najbolji, pa bi mi trebalo dosta vremena! :mrgreen:
MilosK1mma
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Dendra » Feb 19. 2012, 11:02

Guilty as charged, been lazy these days (I blame it on Diaz losing to Condit). Some parts are bit weird to translate but I promise I'll do it later today when I get some evening nap xD
Real mean beats fake nice on any given day.
Dendra
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby D_SHINOBI_B » Feb 19. 2012, 15:02

barry has to adress cro cop 'your highness ' and bow 3 times?! wtf , it must be training there for free lool
''IM JUDO TRIPPIN SON!!''
D_SHINOBI_B
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby slobahariK1 » Feb 19. 2012, 16:35

Ma vazno je da mi razumemo,ne prevodi ni meni niko engleski... :)...Salim se...

slobahariK1
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby berz82 » Feb 19. 2012, 21:44

Barry would destroy Cro Cop!
Bisping" Bastard Spaniard" lol
berz82
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gogh » Feb 19. 2012, 22:31

berz82 wrote:Barry would destroy Cro Cop!

let it go and get over it already, barry lost to cro cop

its not your fault. its not your fault. its not your fault

:D
based on skill set, jose aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world

"It’s a sport. Back in the UFC, when I was doing the UFC, when I was doing Pride, it was a fight. Now it’s a sport." - don frye
Gogh
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PrideFCfan » Feb 19. 2012, 23:07

"Speak up boy" :lol: :lol:
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt
PrideFCfan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby poolxxxshark » Feb 20. 2012, 01:02

To je dobra videa ti dečki čini se da puno trenirati zajedno

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸þØØ£x×x§H®K`·.¸¸.·´´¯'··._.·~²º¹²~O.o°
poolxxxshark
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby poolxxxshark » Feb 20. 2012, 01:03

berz82 wrote:Barry would destroy Cro Cop!

they fought cro cop won .
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸þØØ£x×x§H®K`·.¸¸.·´´¯'··._.·~²º¹²~O.o°
poolxxxshark
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby RITMO » Feb 20. 2012, 04:54

Nothing special in this interview.
Talking about the fight against Ray Sefo in March, about how it'll be the great event, greatest fighting event in Croatia ever.
Question about the future in K1 is like he don't want to say anything and is looking only to his fight against Sefo. But for sure if his health will be ok, he'll fight again. All together, stupid interview IMO.
RITMO
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby newbieCRO » Feb 20. 2012, 05:02

^^ agreed... Nova TV sends out the most idiotic interviewers ever... Fight site is much better...

but i laughed my ass off when Cro Cop said that Barry is in an apartment right above McDonallds and he hangs out in McD for 8 hours because of the free WiFi and he's telling people that Cro Cop settled him there :D and that he is only allowed to be in McD and wait for training in there :D Barry is one crazy MOFO :D CC said that he needs to stop saying that or people will think he's some kind of a monster :D all jokes ofcourse...
newbieCRO
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby newbieCRO » Feb 20. 2012, 05:13

and here is the translation (part of it) for the first video (translation in the description of the video):

"We started to joke about something because he has been working with former champion Brock Lesnar who has the advantage of wrestling, doing so on. In our fight i choked him so I said when I have time I'll teach him a little (was a joke) . BJJ is practiced in kimono we did it without like we do in fight. He started to laugh and said : "Yes,yes sure I am working for years with top brazilian jiu jitsu masters you dont have any chance" . I had hand surgery so since then i didn't had any ground training but i'll give you instructions. He said okay,but we wont do it just for fun we'll bet. So i asked him what do u want? You'll speak to me sir Barry while i am in Croatia. I said ok i'll do it but you will have to do same if i win. So he accepted. We shook hands and started to wrestle for 3 minutes and i had Kimura i saw he was done and he tap. He was so angry,started to jump around and then he said "Lets go rematch you was lucky this time i was not ready" i said ok After 2 more minutes i had Kimura again and after 1 min later again,and 4th time was Triangle we was almost out (lol) . And 5h time i had him in arm triangle. After that he did what he said he bowed and thats it. Then i though it will stay between us,a joke but he took phone (because he is freak for phones) and recorded himself with tears,posted it on twitter bla bla and he really shared it with everyone.

newbieCRO
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!