Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Postby vstipic23 » Dec 27. 2011, 05:31

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Brock Lesnar vs. Alistair Overeem

Postby bjorn » Dec 27. 2011, 07:37

overeem easy ko..lesnar is not top 10 in the world..this will prove it..he was lucky against carwin and the match should have been stoped..overeem is so good on the ground also and if lesnat takes him down he will easy submit him or get up..anyway i think overeem will knock him out easy..overeem is the best fighter in the world now, and lesnar is no match for him. BYE BYE LESNAR!!!! WAR OVEREEM!!!!

bjorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby midcarder » Dec 27. 2011, 07:50

Either an early KO by Alistair or brutal annihilation on the ground by Brock.
I'll go with Brock here.
midcarder
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby sakura » Dec 27. 2011, 09:05

I'm often for the least favourite of the fighters, i love surprises !

War Brock ! :mrgreen:
Let's get it on !

Fav fighters : Urijah Faber - Nick Diaz - GSP - Chael Sonnen
sakura
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Jockey » Dec 27. 2011, 10:52

I really think Overeem will take this... But he is noway the best fighter of the world
Jockey
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby bjorn » Dec 27. 2011, 13:51

overeem is the best standup fighter..and werdum who is the best on the ground could not take him down to the ground..overeem is also very good on the ground..i dont see anybody beating him now that he also have such insane strenght!! who do you think is better and why?

bjorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby bjorn » Dec 27. 2011, 13:56

Jockey wrote:I really think Overeem will take this... But he is noway the best fighter of the world

overeem is the best in the world standing up..and even werdum could not get him down..and he is the best in the world on the ground...and overeem is also stronger now than anybody else in the division..who and why could beat him??
bjorn
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmasolera » Dec 27. 2011, 14:31

Overeem TKO round 2 but won´t be surprised if he pulls it off via submission (guillotine choke)
mmasolera
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby hillbilleeboy » Dec 27. 2011, 15:20

If Brock realizes his strengths and weaknesses he will weather the storm and get him on the ground and wear him down by keeping him there.
Otherwise?....Overeem will break his face.
I just don't think Overeem has the gas tank at this weight that he needs to fight a "natural" two hundred sixty pound fighter.
hillbilleeboy
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby mmasolera » Dec 27. 2011, 16:25

hillbilleeboy wrote:If Brock realizes his strengths and weaknesses he will weather the storm and get him on the ground and wear him down by keeping him there.
Otherwise?....Overeem will break his face.
I just don't think Overeem has the gas tank at this weight that he needs to fight a "natural" two hundred sixty pound fighter.

Don´t think Lesnar has the gas tank for 5 rounds either, especially coming from a long lay off and diverticulitis. Lesnar has an obvious advantage in the wrestling department but don´t forget Reem has 19 wins via submission and an excellent guillotine choke. Lesnar won´t stand with Overeem, he is not that stupid but everytime he shoots for a TD he might find a devastating knee coming his way.

Just do not see how Lesnar could win but it may happen. This is a good match up since Lesnar is such a great wrestler. Reem has never faced a wrestler of his caliber and size.

Last edited by mmasolera on Dec 27. 2011, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
mmasolera
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby v1rta » Dec 27. 2011, 16:25

Overeem by tko 1st round, and then dq for roids
v1rta
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Yockstar » Dec 27. 2011, 21:05

Werdum stood up well on his feet and found holes in Allisters game. He's definitely not the best out there in the heavyweight division. Welcome to the UFC, home of the big boys. We shall see how he actually stands in the ranks. Goes for both fighters.
Yockstar
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby BrucePee » Dec 27. 2011, 23:27

Brock will be beat-up into the second round.... head kick Alistair KO at 0:42 sec round 2 :mrgreen:
BrucePee
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby BrucePee » Dec 28. 2011, 00:10

:mrgreen:

Last edited by BrucePee on Jan 14. 2012, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
BrucePee
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!