Alistair Overeem vs. Travis Browne

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Alistair Overeem vs. Travis Browne

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 12. 2013, 10:30

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: Alistair Overeem vs. Travis Browne

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 12. 2013, 10:30

coming soon...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jontsu » Aug 12. 2013, 13:06

Reem better come out furious and absolutely f*cking destroy Browne in one round to get his hype back up.

Favorite fighters: 1. Diaz bros 2. Übereem 3. Mousasi 4. Rory 5. Others
jontsu
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Ninoliek » Aug 12. 2013, 14:27

Without the right ped's overeem will have a hard time slapping browne. You can see clearly, that in the past overeem was a beast.....but with PED's. In the fight with bigfood, clearly smaller and no PED's......i think overeem is done.....maybe he can go to bellator, but his time at the stage of UFC is short and will be past soon....As an ex-overeem fan ass well as an citizen of holland, not his losing dissapoints me but his drug abuse.
Butt nevertheless i wish him the best at ONE FC, or some organisation in the future..
Ninoliek
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Double TAPP » Aug 12. 2013, 19:01

overoid by tko, round unspecified..
Double TAPP
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby mikeblues » Aug 12. 2013, 22:40

The Reem is supreme!!!!

mikeblues
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby francesco » Aug 13. 2013, 03:35

the reem should take this one.... but I would not be surprised if Ttravis Browne would win ....
I am really looking forward to this fight.... JDS vs Overeem

:hair
francesco
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby homegrown123 » Aug 13. 2013, 03:40

reem by ko in the 1st.
homegrown123
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Vilace » Aug 13. 2013, 06:10

Overeem is a professional and when I weigh this fight that is what I feel is most important. When he stops wasting time and starts fighting he is extremely talented.

Overeem comes into this fight to be a professional and do his job properly, he won't be losing. I'm certainly going to assume he turns up as the best overeem there is and takes browne out within 2 rounds. It's not a game anymore, these are the biggest fights there are now.
Vilace
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby francesco » Aug 14. 2013, 06:01

Ninoliek wrote:Without the right ped's overeem will have a hard time slapping browne. You can see clearly, that in the past overeem was a beast.....but with PED's. In the fight with bigfood, clearly smaller and no PED's......i think overeem is done.....maybe he can go to bellator, but his time at the stage of UFC is short and will be past soon....As an ex-overeem fan ass well as an citizen of holland, not his losing dissapoints me but his drug abuse.
Butt nevertheless i wish him the best at ONE FC, or some organisation in the future..

I am afraid that this exactly is the reality ! :hair

francesco
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby JohnStudd » Aug 17. 2013, 00:45

I got Browne, probably by decision but he could get the 3rd rnd KO.
JohnStudd
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby kraig7777 » Aug 17. 2013, 06:01

I've been rooting for Browne for a long time, but when I made my CRI picks my gut said Overeem.

But thinking about it, I don't like Reem's striking defense with MMA gloves as much as K1 gloves. I can see Browne getting a flash KO in the first or second round. Reem's movement is predictable, Browne, not so much.

I don't see it going three rounds no matter who wins.
There are two worlds: the world we can measure with line and rule, and the world that we feel with our hearts and imagination. - Leigh Hunt
kraig7777
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby gibsrules » Aug 17. 2013, 07:35

Browne hasnt seen real competition yet, aside from bigfoot, which fight he lost. Overeem is much more experienced and a better fighter, thats why he will win this one easily. he was superior against Bigfoot in the first and most of the second round and as a fighter I think he is better than ever. dont understand why people write stupid stuff like his time within the UFC has ended. All UFC HW's fear fighting Overeem and getting destroyed by him
gibsrules
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!