VELASQUEZ vs DOS SANTOS 3

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

VELASQUEZ vs DOS SANTOS 3

Postby ADMIN » Oct 20. 2013, 00:01

watch VELASQUEZ vs DOS SANTOS 3 fight video
Fight Videos For Free
Donate To Support

follow us: twitter.com/mmashare - facebook.com/mmashare
ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT

Re: 10/19/13Velasquez vs. Dos Santos III - UFC 166

Postby BrutalityAtItsBest » Oct 20. 2013, 00:09

Who did I lose my avatar bet to? lol

Awesome fight, would have been fight of the night if Sanchez vs Melendez wasnt so damn good. Then again I'm posting this before the bonuses have been announced so that could get FOTN still. But in my opinion FOTN was Sanchez vs Melendez.

On topic, why wouldn't JDS pick his hands up? lol

He landed some great elbows in close and some pretty solid clean punches too. Cain got hurt a couple times but that just wasn't enough for the pace and pressure he brought to JDS. He used a great gameplan of smothering him early to tire out his arms and then start engaging him more on the feet. Very weird ending to the fight though, did he knock himself out when he failed the choke and hit his head? haha kind of like Gray Maynard against Rob Emerson. Overall a great fight and night of fights. Who will be challenging for the title next? And who is next for JDS? Interested in seeing both.

"My breathing techniques make me impervious to chokes" -Joe Son
BrutalityAtItsBest
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: VELASQUEZ vs DOS SANTOS 3

Postby ManosDePiedra » Oct 20. 2013, 00:28

English good quality.
Fight Videos For Free
Donate To Support

Last edited by ManosDePiedra on Oct 20. 2013, 04:20, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
ManosDePiedra
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Dr Octagonapus » Oct 20. 2013, 00:29

Putlocker video I recorded myself: http://www.putlocker.com/embed/5477BFFF16C66626
Password is mmashare
Some motherfucker's always trying to ice skate uphill..
Dr Octagonapus
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby lokis_joke » Oct 20. 2013, 00:32

where is the Cormier fight?
lokis_joke
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Travthegunisback » Oct 20. 2013, 00:43

Any iPhone friendly links ?

GSP the g.o.a.t
Aldo the most talented
Shogun the most exciting fighter to watch
Travthegunisback
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby cagehero » Oct 20. 2013, 00:56

JDS talked so much trash and promised to knock Cain out (it was the second times) before the fight against Cain, yet Cain demolished him two times in a row. I acknowledge that Brazilian fighters are talented and tough, but how come most of them are cocky and like to talk trash?? Like I've already said, I hate cocky fighters and I love to see them getting humiliated by the humble ones inside the ring .
cagehero
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby tyty4444 » Oct 20. 2013, 00:59

cain is, handsdown, the most punishing fighter i have ever seen, in any combat sport....junior dos santos' chin has definitively etched its way into the top 5 of all time with these last 2 fights imo. diego vs gilbert was the most exciting fight i have ever seen....it seems like gilbert vs benson rematch makes sense, which i cant wait to see...but back to the heavyweights; cains "roughness" mixed with his impeccable technical skills really is amazing to watch, especially in a 5 rounder, especially when junior was, amazingly, hitting him with solid elbows and decent combinations deep into the fight when everyone was expecting him to crumble at any moment. and dos santos rocked him in the first ten seconds or something. i dont know what else to say but amazing night of fights. i dont know who deserves to fight cain other than dos santos.....so i am already drooling to see both of their next fights
"You should study Pokemon to get stronger" - Kazushi Sakuraba
tyty4444
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Frank jaeger » Oct 20. 2013, 00:59

When he's tired, Junior turns into a heavyweight Fabio Maldonado.
Last edited by Frank jaeger on Oct 20. 2013, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
Haye all day.
Frank jaeger
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby Floyduss » Oct 20. 2013, 01:25

JDS is easily the most frustrating fighter to watch when vsing Cain. He had his moments. Start of the fight, why didn't he jump on Cain!?!?! Fair play to Cain, he dominated JDS. He got the finish, good for him. He's a beast. I just wish JDS would use his boxing to defend shots to his face and use his footwork to create distance.

He was just happy to stand on the cage and let Cain do his thing. Even when Cain backed up, JDS stayed where he was on the cage. Did he not learn anything from the previous fight???

'I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.' - Mike Tyson
Floyduss
CRI President
CRI President

Postby yodelling » Oct 20. 2013, 01:40

*** SPOILER ***

Well, here's the thing. JDS is just (by far) not a smart fighter. He's a very good boxer, and that's it. I had hopes and thought he could figure out what to do against Cain, but there was nothing new to be seen here.

Here's why JDS is in my ranks as a dumb fighter: he knows Cain will try and close the distance for 5 rounds, and that he WON'T box at a distance. BUT, if you look at the replays of almost all JDS' exchanges, he starts either with a jab or hook, and then throws a LONG punch, either a cross or an overhand, while Cain is (AS ALWAYS) stepping in. Obviously, he NEVER connected a second punch, for five rounds, and HE NEVER ADAPTED.

Lastly, after getting pummeled for three rounds he figured out that elbows are perfectly in range to be used against a guy scraping his chin against your chest. WHERE IS ALL OF HIS MUAY-THAI TRAINING (that everyone mentioned as a hole in his game)? Nowhere, he couldn't figure out how to fit close range muay-thai strikes into his combinations (which might very well be the one answer to a strict dirty boxer like Cain).

JDS is so one dimensional, so much of a strict boxer (and not the smartest at that), that he's either boxing or doing something else (like throwing an elbow here and there), he has no "in-between", and he hasn't figured out a way to put his boxing to use as a tool for fighting an MMA fight (which is all that Cain does), JDS fights to box, and not the other way around.

Just to put clearly how dumb and limited I see this fighter right now, if he knew his opponent would close the distance for the duration of the fight, then everyone and their mothers knew he'd have to work on combinations starting long and shortening progressively. If he had thrown 5 rounds of jab (straight) - hook - elbow, I can bet we'd have seen a different fight. But JDS isn't smart, and his head coach is a boxer who never threw an elbow in his life (which is another sign of how smart JDS is, for sticking with him as a head coach).

As for Cain, he did what he had to, again, and nothing else. There's the difference between the two, Cain clearly has worse boxing and throws mostly awkward unclean punches, but he uses it all way more effectively than JDS, because contrary to the latter one, Cain is a smart fighter, and his boxing is interspersed in a complete MMA game. Either JDS leaves Brazil and joins a big team in the US to learn how to be an MMA fighter (and not just a boxer who can defend TD attempts), or he can hang his gloves up, he'll never be the champion again.
yodelling
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Lucky » Oct 20. 2013, 01:46

*** SPOILER ***

yodelling wrote:Here's why JDS is in my ranks as a dumb fighter: he knows Cain will try and close the distance for 5 rounds, and that he WON'T box at a distance. BUT, if you look at the replays of almost all JDS' exchanges, he starts either with a jab or hook, and then throws a LONG punch, either a cross or an overhand, while Cain is (AS ALWAYS) stepping in. Obviously, he NEVER connected a second punch, for five rounds, and HE NEVER ADAPTED.

Great post. Let me add that in Rounds 1 and 2 he was throwing ugly kicks and knees against a wrestler. AND he tended to move back rather than circle out. He let himself get pinned no the cage more often than not and his awkward kicks helped set up Cain's TD attempts.

Tons of heart, iron jaw, but he needs a new camp.
Lucky
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: 10/19/13Velasquez vs. Dos Santos III - UFC 166

Postby yovenichi » Oct 20. 2013, 01:49

BrutalityAtItsBest wrote:Who did I lose my avatar bet to? lol

On topic, why wouldn't JDS pick his hands up? lol

it was no use hes face was to swollen cain would still land any shot he threw
yovenichi
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby yovenichi » Oct 20. 2013, 01:56

man cain sure got revenge on that first right hand from the first fight vs jds. landed the same thing in the 3rd round cept this wasnt stopped(BETTER REF)

yovenichi
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!