TUF 18 Episode 11

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

TUF 18 Episode 11

Postby ADMIN » Nov 14. 2013, 01:24

The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 11 VIDEO
Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Mean Girls

ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT

Re: TUF 18 Episode 11

Postby ADMIN » Nov 14. 2013, 01:25

... coming soon

ADMIN
MMASHARE PRESIDENT
MMASHARE PRESIDENT

Postby redeyeddawn » Nov 14. 2013, 01:58

awaiting puny walter sobcheck for arm wrestling duel
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Johnny Denver » Nov 14. 2013, 02:16

Thanks a lot redeyed. I really appreciate it.
"But I don't believe I'll pursue an acting career."
"I'm friends with many fighters...with Kevin Rodlebaum, Mark Coleman, Don Henderson...I'm quite friendly with George Barnett. We email each other a fair bit."-Fedor
Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Nov 14. 2013, 02:19

On occasion its fun to be quick on the draw 8)
awaiting puny walter sobcheck for arm wrestling duel
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mikeblues » Nov 14. 2013, 03:19

mikeblues
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Hambolavirus » Nov 14. 2013, 03:48

Spoilers...

I honestly think Pena's bum-rush style of stand-up catches the girls she's faced by surprise. The chick's got athleticism, heart and a good gas tank.. and once she picks up more technique, she's gonna be a real handful for anyone. But right now, her game is: charge-in swinging - wrestle-f*ck - look for late finish. I seriously doubt this 'charging style' is gonna work with a striker of Rakoczy's calibre, or Pennington for that matter. Also think that Moras under-performed and let Pena dictate where the fight went. I guess sometimes, desire and ferocity trumps skill - but you know, props to her for making it work.
So you 'invented' kicking someone in the face? Really? Go eat another f*cking pie, Steven Seagal!
Hambolavirus
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby mikeblues » Nov 14. 2013, 04:01

MS wrote:The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 11 VIDEO
Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Mean Girls

MAN!,,,,I can't believe how pumped up and emotional I get whenever I watch the girls fight!!! I NEVER thought I would feel this way about female fighters!....War Women!!!....
mikeblues
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Rawdogg69style » Nov 14. 2013, 04:45

After i seen Pena upset tha first girl i was a fan...shes a horny lil firecracker with gutts...her castmembers hatin because Dana likes her style...if i were in that house id love to be her f*ck buddy!
Rawdogg69style
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby DutchBlak » Nov 14. 2013, 06:36

the video was loading epic slow I found a bunch more links here if anyone needs
http://watchseries.lt/episode/the_ultimate_fighter_s18_e11.html

DutchBlak
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby terra2805 » Nov 14. 2013, 06:37

Crazy shit man!!

For all of her lack of technique she looked pretty damn effective in there once again. And she knew everyone was rooting for Sara....have to give her props man. That girl has heart for days and has no fear once she gets in there. Give her a couple more years and she could do well. The fact that she didn't tap and had her arm dislocated in the first fight with Sara tells the story of how much heart she has.

Felt bad for Sara man but she'll get another chance I think.

I think Grant takes the last fight.

Thanks for posting once again.
Nick/Nate Diaz, Anthony Pettis, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, BJ Penn, Cain Velasquez, Bones Jones, Michael Bisping, Conor McGregor, Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Jimi Manuwa, Cat Zingano.....

One mans freedom fighter is a next mans terrorist...
terra2805
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Lucky » Nov 14. 2013, 06:47

Pena can only get away with her style (or honestly athleticism in lieu of style) because WMMA's is 15 years behind the men. She closes her eyes when she rushes and Sarah gifted her that first takedown, trying to do a hip throw while in a body lock. Duh.

For most of the first round, Pena looked terrified to try any GNP at all, because it seemed she was reliving the ghosts of their first fight. The second round was much, much better. I think both girls had serious nerves and only one of them channeled it into the fight.
Lucky
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Lucky » Nov 14. 2013, 06:49

Also, during the octagon entrances I kept seeing a nervous Miesha watching the proceedings, while a set of mystery hands were rubbing her shoulders. I was thinking that's sweet of Bryan Caraway (though isn't he supposed to be cornering?) and then it pulled back and it was instead the lesbian in the house. HAHA! Making moves, son!
Lucky
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby bigpimp » Nov 14. 2013, 06:55

Hambolavirus wrote:Spoilers...

I honestly think Pena's bum-rush style of stand-up catches the girls she's faced by surprise. The chick's got athleticism, heart and a good gas tank.. and once she picks up more technique, she's gonna be a real handful for anyone. But right now, her game is: charge-in swinging - wrestle-f*ck - look for late finish. I seriously doubt this 'charging style' is gonna work with a striker of Rakoczy's calibre, or Pennington for that matter. Also think that Moras under-performed and let Pena dictate where the fight went. I guess sometimes, desire and ferocity trumps skill - but you know, props to her for making it work.

Her ferocity catches them by surprise. Also the fact that she's not afraid to get hit, and when she does get hit she keeps coming on. They are not used to opponents like that. And she does have good technique. She throws long punches. Uses her reach pretty well. A nice long, straight jab. She looks pretty wild, but that can happen when you throw punches with bad intentions like she does. Watch Tyson when he's unloading on a guy, it can look pretty wild too. I don't know where you got the idea that Moras is a better or more technical striker from.
I think her style would work well against both Penington and Rackoczy. Watch Penington's fight against Leslie Smith. Penington tends to counter-punch with single shots. Against Smith she faced a fighter who could take her punches and keep firing, and got overwhelmed. Pena looks like she could do that too.
Pena's aggression will be just what she needs against Rackoczy. Not allow her any time to move away and turn it into a boxing match. She'll be in her face from the first bell, and from the clinch she should get the takedown easy. If she could takedown moras who was supposed to be the best wrestler in the house besides Bayzsler, then I don't see Rackoczy a novice at the grappling game doing much about it.

bigpimp
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!