HOLY CRAP! Anderson Silva trains with Steven Seagal

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

HOLY CRAP! Anderson Silva trains with Steven Seagal

Postby Losemoney » Jun 20. 2010, 19:28

Chael Sonnen is so dead.

Losemoney
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: HOLY CRAP! Anderson Silva trains with Steven Seagal

Postby Kronlk » Jun 20. 2010, 19:31

I don't know whether to laugh or be impressed!

Kronlk
hofcri3
hofcri3

Postby Cursed » Jun 20. 2010, 19:50

I read that Seagal is a 7th-Dan Black Belt in Aikido (what ever that is).... And I think a Grand Master in Aikido, but not sure about that yet.... So the dude can really kick some arse, aside from him acting like he can.... :hair
Yup I'm Egotistic, hard headed, tough, ornery, feisty, blunt, aggressive, stubborn, quick to judge, slow to forgive.... Hell and those are my GOOD Points....
Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby greebuh » Jun 20. 2010, 19:53

Just you tube Mr. Seagal and check out some of his vids from back in the day, he def. knows his shit. I don't like the dude too much, I mean when some one says that they are a reincarnated Buddha whats to like? But on that Lawman show he did, which is on the movie section of MMASHARE.com, you can see he is good with a gun as well. He tries to light a match by shooting the head of it. He doesn't light it but caps the match head right off instead. Really makes me think that he has lit the damn thing before. Good shooting, good martial arts and to be fair, all wasted on a complete - already used douche bag.
greebuh
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby ko_fists » Jun 20. 2010, 19:54

anderson was surprised by the power of wrist and elbow locks.. when i was taking ninjutsu that was like all they taught. intercepting the punch, controlling the wrist then breaking anythng and everything in the matter of seconds!

then again ninjutsu is nothing like mma..
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
ko_fists
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby kspencemma » Jun 20. 2010, 19:56

well, now we know that steven segal can tap anderson. We'll see how chael does

kspencemma
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Cursed » Jun 20. 2010, 20:02

kspencemma wrote:well, now we know that steven segal can tap anderson. We'll see how chael does

Heck Chael should be watching this too.... LOL
Yup I'm Egotistic, hard headed, tough, ornery, feisty, blunt, aggressive, stubborn, quick to judge, slow to forgive.... Hell and those are my GOOD Points....
Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby willyg44 » Jun 20. 2010, 20:05

Chael Sonnen should get Chuck Norris on his side. Auto win right there. 8)

But yeah Akido is some awesome shit. I always wanted to be demonstrated on by a master though, because when you see Akido throws by high level guys, it's like what???? How is that possible, they are barely moving! Awesome martial art.
Last edited by willyg44 on Jun 20. 2010, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
willyg44
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Cursed » Jun 20. 2010, 20:06

greebuh wrote:Just you tube Mr. Seagal and check out some of his vids from back in the day, he def. knows his shit. I don't like the dude too much, I mean when some one says that they are a reincarnated Buddha whats to like? But on that Lawman show he did, which is on the movie section of MMASHARE.com, you can see he is good with a gun as well. He tries to light a match by shooting the head of it. He doesn't light it but caps the match head right off instead. Really makes me think that he has lit the damn thing before. Good shooting, good martial arts and to be fair, all wasted on a complete - already used douche bag.

Yeah he is older and looks out of shape, but I still think he would whoop my azz majorly.... :mrgreen:

But I Respect him aside from The Arts, due to his work as an Environmentalist.... He fights and speaks up for my Nations....
Cursed
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby De Vries » Jun 20. 2010, 20:43

at 6:20 i thought steven was getting flash back from ome of his movies because he really got into that kick.
seagal movies are great

edit
where is the movie section

De Vries
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Kronlk » Jun 20. 2010, 21:05

5:46-5:47

Did Anderson just fart?.
Kronlk
hofcri3
hofcri3

Postby ChuckBasSilva » Jun 20. 2010, 21:32

looks like silva wants to really make a fool out of sonnen
Listening to Joe Rogan podcast
ChuckBasSilva
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby brians2000 » Jun 20. 2010, 21:37

I want Sonnen to win for a personal money bet but I would love to see Silva bring in some of those wicked moves and I believe Anderson could pull them off before anyone else besides Segal. They look like they would work so why not bring them into MMA. Makes things more interesting.
Spider Silva
brians2000
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Seiwakai » Jun 20. 2010, 22:07

See this is why AS is such a f*cking awesome fighter.

The difference between him and other fighters is that today we have very liltle martial artists in the sport, ironically or not.

He trains various types of martial arts. Judging from what i see in his performaces he has a good deal of Muay Thai (obvious), Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Capoeira, Boxe, wrestling and now even f*cking Aikido.

Thats what i call mixed martial arts.

...and sonnen is still bragging about Wrestling.

:roll:

Treinaremos firmemente nosso coração e nosso corpo, para termos o espirito inabalável.
Seiwakai
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Next

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!