Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Bigfoot Silva

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

Re: Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Bigfoot Silva

Postby Sandbeast » Feb 11. 2013, 20:10

BrutalityAtItsBest wrote:Why does it have to be "Cain's a bitch"? Its always some negative shit with you people. Cain isn't a bitch, JDS is just a bad mother fucker. Any one else in the division would have been finished had they taken that ass beating, including Cain.

I hear you. Neither one of them are a bitch, or suck, or have bad cardio... whatever. Both Cain and Junior are at the top of the food chain. There's no shame for the loser of either of those two fights.

Where am I going... and why am I in this handbasket?
Sandbeast
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby zomg1 » Feb 11. 2013, 20:35

Dendra wrote:Worthless to discuss if you're that blind to not see a visible difference in Cain vs JDS 1 and every other Cain fight, but hey, I enjoyed laughing at ya when you were dissing Cain and saying JDS is too good for him, so keep on hatin and tagging everything that's true as nuthugging ;)

On that note keep on hyping BF to the point that you think he has a chance against top UFC competition, it's also pretty entertaining to watch people forget over night how good Reem is compared to BF - not many ppl in this thread, including myself, are some hardcore Reem fans, it's a matter of stating simple facts that Reem fought like a donkey and lost an easy fight - it's the equivalent of missing with a shotgun an elephant standing right in front of you, it happens in every sport, only in this case it wasn't a matter of bad luck but purely Reem's fault.

Worthless to discuss it if YOU are blinded by your unconditional love for certain fighters.... Love is blind and it shows in your case very well. Being fan of both Cain and JDS i never dissed any of them. I stated fact that JDS DID KO Cain and so on...there is a big difference. These guys are on top level, fairly closely matched and they CAN and DID beat each other. In both fights 1 punch in 1st round was decisive.

Not many people are hyping BF, but BF sure put your roider on his ass proving that much like in Pride LHW Overoid is not a top fighter. Never was, never will be, especially now that cheating with roids became sooooooo much harder for him in USA. :lol:

zomg1
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby zomg1 » Feb 11. 2013, 20:38

Sandbeast wrote:
BrutalityAtItsBest wrote:Why does it have to be "Cain's a bitch"? Its always some negative shit with you people. Cain isn't a bitch, JDS is just a bad mother fucker. Any one else in the division would have been finished had they taken that ass beating, including Cain.

I hear you. Neither one of them are a bitch, or suck, or have bad cardio... whatever. Both Cain and Junior are at the top of the food chain. There's no shame for the loser of either of those two fights.

Exactly. So nice to see some objectivity here with all these haters and nuthuggers spewing their nonsense all over this thread.
zomg1
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby chossy » Feb 12. 2013, 10:07

There are only 2 bitches people.

Sapp
Lesnar

Everyone else is a bad motherfucker. Except Mir obviously he is a whole other class of sheisse!!!

That is all.
chossy
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby jigzy » Feb 12. 2013, 18:54

I've watched this fight like 50 times and it has not got old yet, watching Overoid out on his feet and crumble like a piece of shit he is.
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T
jigzy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jigzy » Feb 12. 2013, 18:59

chossy wrote:There are only 2 bitches people.

Sapp
Lesnar

Everyone else is a bad motherfucker. Except Mir obviously he is a whole other class of sheisse!!!

That is all.

I don't know about lesnar being a bitch... He took a ass whooping by Carwin, then choked him out. Ya Carwins body got all wacked, but what do you expect to happen when your pumping it with garbage. And he blasted my man Herring across the cage, turned Mirs face into Mr potato head. And had like a stomach surgery that would keep an average human house bound for a long time, and he came back and fought. Im not a lesnar fan, but he def is no bitch. Sapp on the other hand is a weirdo bitch. That dude is def a big twinkie that does this just to get in the ring to feel another man on him.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. H>S<T
jigzy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ohcroy » Feb 12. 2013, 19:48

Lesnar had 2 intestinal surgeries, he choose to fight in a sport where his life and body integrity were put at stake instead of the wwe bs, he might not be accustomed to be hit on the face, but he's not a bitch at all, the guy gained all deserved respect, he was even fun to watch, is a shame what happened to his body, I'd even go that far too say that if he was at his 100% (without losing part of his intestines) that fight with overeem would have been completely different, her even cut overeem's face and overeem took advantage on lesnar's injured mid section. Neither I see how any of those guys at professional mma could be bitches, maybe when they PED or take advantage on the trt thing
Huele a azufre todavía...!
Uh Vai Morrer! av-bet record:22-14, not accurate tho cuz of the recent server crash
ohcroy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Dendra » Feb 12. 2013, 19:55

jigzy wrote: Sapp on the other hand is a weirdo bitch.

As underskilled as he was, Sapp achieved more than most fighters do and fought best of the best in his prime. He fought the best K1 fighters out there and even demolished them, so I wouldn't call Sapp a btch - he did his share of fighting, sure he is just collecting money nowadays for throwing away fights, but the fighters he faced in his prime...most if not all UFC fighters wouldn't come close to surviving a K1 match with those guys (Ernesto Hoost to name one).
Real mean beats fake nice on any given day.
Dendra
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby One40ozBUICk » Feb 12. 2013, 21:50

jigzy wrote:I've watched this fight like 50 times and it has not got old yet, watching Overoid out on his feet and crumble like a piece of shit he is.

Me Too! not sure what it is but that 3rd round never gets old!

You know what it is about that fight that I love... The smile and knod Reem gave BF after the second round with that "is that all you got ?" look and then getting knocked the F@#ck out! in the 3rd! Funny shit I tell you...
One40ozBUICk
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby BrutalityAtItsBest » Feb 13. 2013, 11:28

Dendra wrote:

As underskilled as he was, Sapp achieved more than most fighters do and fought best of the best in his prime. He fought the best K1 fighters out there and even demolished them, so I wouldn't call Sapp a btch - he did his share of fighting, sure he is just collecting money nowadays for throwing away fights, but the fighters he faced in his prime...most if not all UFC fighters wouldn't come close to surviving a K1 match with those guys (Ernesto Hoost to name one).

There are two ways to be a bitch:

1) being a bitch physically

2) being a bitch personally <--- that one is Sapp.

The reason being, Sapp chooses to throw fights and essentially rig a sport. Now I'm not brushed up on my laws but I think that might be illegal to begin with. But besides that, its incredibly disrespectful to this sport and the people involved in it. He tries to rationalize it by saying hes not getting paid enough to take physical damage, which to me is a f*cking bitch excuse. If he doesn't get paid enough to take damage then he shouldn't fight or he should get better at fighting. There's definitely gotta be at least 1 other way for him to make good money, but he opts to take the bitch route and throw fights for any easy paycheck. Fuck Bob Sapp, hes the biggest bitch in MMA hands down. And I'm not a fan of Brock, but Brock is more of a man than Bob Sapp will ever be.

"My breathing techniques make me impervious to chokes" -Joe Son
BrutalityAtItsBest
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Robert223 » Feb 13. 2013, 11:49

BrutalityAtItsBest wrote:
Dendra wrote:

There are two ways to be a bitch:

1) being a bitch physically

2) being a bitch personally <--- that one is Sapp.

The reason being, Sapp chooses to throw fights and essentially rig a sport. Now I'm not brushed up on my laws but I think that might be illegal to begin with. But besides that, its incredibly disrespectful to this sport and the people involved in it. He tries to rationalize it by saying hes not getting paid enough to take physical damage, which to me is a f*cking bitch excuse. If he doesn't get paid enough to take damage then he shouldn't fight or he should get better at fighting. There's definitely gotta be at least 1 other way for him to make good money, but he opts to take the bitch route and throw fights for any easy paycheck. Fuck Bob Sapp, hes the biggest bitch in MMA hands down. And I'm not a fan of Brock, but Brock is more of a man than Bob Sapp will ever be.

Bob Sapp was very cool and outgoing when I met him on the streets of Roppongi!
He also got a hot Japanese girl with him that day soo in my book he's doing something right.
http://www.dwarfstube.com/categories/gay/index.html#sthash.vHY8mQfF.dpuf
Robert223
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby out4thecount » Feb 13. 2013, 14:42

anyone have a working link?
out4thecount
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby BrutalityAtItsBest » Feb 13. 2013, 15:32

Robert223 wrote:Bob Sapp was very cool and outgoing when I met him on the streets of Roppongi!
He also got a hot Japanese girl with him that day soo in my book he's doing something right.

I never said he isn't successful. I just said how he handles his career is like a bitch would. If hes in the fight game, he should fight. What he actually does is purposefully lose fights to get easy paychecks. That's what bitches do.

I wonder if you even read my post because your response honestly doesn't make any sense. So he had a hot girlfriend and seemed cool for a minute on the street? Big f*cking deal, a lot of people do that who aren't famous. It has nothing to do with what I said.
"My breathing techniques make me impervious to chokes" -Joe Son
BrutalityAtItsBest
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Robert223 » Feb 13. 2013, 18:13

BrutalityAtItsBest wrote:
Robert223 wrote:Bob Sapp was very cool and outgoing when I met him on the streets of Roppongi!

I never said he isn't successful. I just said how he handles his career is like a bitch would. If hes in the fight game, he should fight. What he actually does is purposefully lose fights to get easy paychecks. That's what bitches do.

I wonder if you even read my post because your response honestly doesn't make any sense. So he had a hot girlfriend and seemed cool for a minute on the street? Big f*cking deal, a lot of people do that who aren't famous. It has nothing to do with what I said.

You said he has a bitch personality, which he hasn't.
The rest you wrote about how he shouldn't throw fights is true.

http://www.dwarfstube.com/categories/gay/index.html#sthash.vHY8mQfF.dpuf
Robert223
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

PreviousNext

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!