[TUF 12] Johny Hendricks vs. Rick Story

MMASHARE Fight Videos, Free UFC Videos, Interviews, Highlights, Weigh-Ins, Previews,... EMBED or link to ORIGINAL MMA VIDEO URL ONLY! next: UFC 175 LIVE STREAM with WEIDMAN vs MACHIDA Fight Video!

[TUF 12] Johny Hendricks vs. Rick Story

Postby DragonWithin » Dec 5. 2010, 10:26

No pressure, no diamonds.

Av bet:
Lyoto > Weidman (Robert223)
DragonWithin
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: [TUF 12] Johny Hendricks vs. Rick Story

Postby avianterminus » Dec 5. 2010, 12:22

I'm surprised there's no comments on this fight. It was overall pretty solid, if a little.. technical.. at times.

Rogan's rant starting.. sometime around 8:30-9:00 and going on for a while was worth it alone. He starts tearing down the judges and their bad call on the previous fight and when it ends, there's a good five to ten second silence as Goldberg has absolutely no idea what to say.

Good fight, bad ending.

avianterminus
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby freeindeed » Dec 5. 2010, 14:34

Ultra close fight. Hendricks won the first, Story the second, 3rd round was as close as is possible. I marginally liked Hendricks. A harsh defeat.
freeindeed
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby chico el bambino » Dec 5. 2010, 15:24

freeindeed wrote:Ultra close fight. Hendricks won the first, Story the second, 3rd round was as close as is possible. I marginally liked Hendricks. A harsh defeat.

I have the same opinion about the fight
chico el bambino
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Return to SERIOUS MMA VIDEOS 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!