Tattoos

MMASHARE Support, Free Movies, TV, Games, Music, Sport, Girls, ...

Re: Tattoos

Postby Brosstan » Feb 6. 2012, 09:37

SakuEar wrote:
Predator225 wrote:oh rey, being the pathetic piece of shit we learned to know and hate once again. :roll:

i know hes been a huge fag these last few days. starting with the "im gonna get the tapout dudes to kick your ass" comment.

It's amazing how low he is willing to sink just to get attention, it's beyond the normal attention-whore, it's beyond internet-tough-guy, it's beyond retarded...
If he was a guy I actually knew in real life, and he was acting that way, I would seriously recommend seeking professional help, it's not healthy behavior, it's almost like a desperate cry for help... :roll:

Yet I can't help but laugh at all the shit he thinks makes him look good, some of the most retarded ones:
-I've got two cars!
-"We" have tables reserved at Hooters.
-I'm a middle class citizen which means I'm automatically better than all of you!
-I haz got 2-3 cars of TapouT guzy dat haz my back yo!

"Yeah that was when I almost married a crackhead."
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: Mountains of Norway, punching trolls square in the face.

Postby Sasori » Feb 6. 2012, 09:47

Haha, rey do you ever manage to get some consensus to your opinions? No one seems to like you and now you are starting to act like that was your plan all along. We all know it was not, it's a shame that you have stooped so low as to insult peoples tattoos though. It's not like it's mr.....cool ice.
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby gabbyco111 » Feb 6. 2012, 09:54

CIRCA SURVIVE! Walter, let me just say, you are f*cking awesome :lol:
gabbyco111
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Bazstix » Feb 6. 2012, 09:59

my poker tatt is an exact replica of this

but on mine the spade is cloured all black .
Bazstix
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Brosstan » Feb 6. 2012, 11:06

Sasori wrote:Haha, rey do you ever manage to get some consensus to your opinions? No one seems to like you and now you are starting to act like that was your plan all along. We all know it was not, it's a shame that you have stooped so low as to insult peoples tattoos though. It's not like it's mr.....cool ice.

HEY! Don't disrespect Mr. Cool Ice, that man is my idol and I want to be exactly like him! :lol:

As for Gaydawg's disrespecting other people's tattoos... I'd just so love to have a "sparring" session with him, and if I could chose where, I'd love for it to be at his own gym, in front of his "training buddies", I'm pretty sure they would be cheering for me instead of him, but would nevertheless bring an extra sweetness to smashing his face in. Anyone disrespecting someone for something they don't have the balls to do themselves deserves a good ol' spanking.
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ComebackKID323 » Feb 6. 2012, 12:25

^^^^^yeah yeah yeah sure you would tough guy.... Must be shitty as f*ck living in Norway in the mountains bored as f*ck so its no wonder why you always act like a douche. :wink:

And again what a shitty looking f*cking tattoo. And worst of all its from a f*cking album cover, how creative!. :lol: Damn bro i got to hand it to you! Thats a very creative thing to do right there. Did your gay emo buddies give you the attention you were seeking and did they high five you ? :lol:

Tattoos are nothing but a waste of money and its nothing but people like cockshek looking and seeking for attention. Its really stupid.

Kenny Florian future UFC HOF'er. Deal with it kiddos.

My thoughts are final so dont even bother arguing with me. Fuck how you feel.
ComebackKID323
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: laughing at the morons who believe in that zombie invasion crap. hahaha

Postby Predator225 » Feb 6. 2012, 12:37

c'mon, man.isn't it enough that people find your opinions on MMA annoying? do you have to purposly insult people? can't you just accept that not all people are like you and enjoy the things you like?
it's getting really ridiculous.
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
Predator225
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby stayinlow » Feb 6. 2012, 12:39

ComebackKID323 wrote:^^^^^yeah yeah yeah sure you would tough guy.... Must be shitty as f*ck living in Norway in the mountains bored as f*ck so its no wonder why you always act like a douche. :wink:

And again what a shitty looking f*cking tattoo. And worst of all its from a f*cking album cover, how creative!. :lol: Damn bro i got to hand it to you! Thats a very creative thing to do right there. Did your gay emo buddies give you the attention you were seeking and did they high five you ? :lol:

Tattoos are nothing but a waste of money and its nothing but people like cockshek looking and seeking for attention. Its really stupid.

So why are you such a foreskin then Cumbucket?
I PITY THE FOOL
stayinlow
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby snake eyes » Feb 6. 2012, 13:02

An opinion that doesn't interest anybody to begin with is even more uninteresting when it's stated out of anger. It's not even an opinion, it's just crying.
snake eyes
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Kazparov » Feb 6. 2012, 13:28

That's my leg ---------->

Missing Sas, Pride, Lucky, Knubs, Shanks, Poo, Keeee and many more...
Kazparov
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Predator225 » Feb 6. 2012, 13:37

kazparov wrote:That's my leg ---------->

that's a leg? no offense, but I could never figure out what the hell that was, the picture is a bit blurry. got a bigger picture?
"Woe to you O earth and sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
it's number is six hundred and sixty six."
Predator225
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Brosstan » Feb 6. 2012, 13:42

ComebackKID323 wrote:^^^^^yeah yeah yeah sure you would tough guy.... Must be shitty as f*ck living in Norway in the mountains bored as f*ck so its no wonder why you always act like a douche. :wink:

Yes, I am definitely the douche out of us two.... I might have some disputes with some of the members here, but at least I'm not the most hated person on this forum.
How delusional are you? Are you on some sort of medications?..

As for living in Norway, it's f*cking sweet, and you know what's best, if I was middle class in Norway, that would equal to roughly twice the living standard of your sorry ass, but wait, if I have to follow the statistics, I'm upper class :o So I guess that means your life isn't all that great in comparison, now does it?
(disclaimer to anyone else: This is not me bragging, just stating a point towards our fine middle-class citizen with two cars)

And you can come back here and try to disrespect someone when you got ink of your own, but until you grow a pair and tattoo the pixie tramp stamp like you have always wanted so much, I suggest you sit the f*ck down and shut the f*ck up.
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Brosstan » Feb 6. 2012, 13:43

Predator225 wrote:
kazparov wrote:That's my leg ---------->

that's a leg? no offense, but I could never figure out what the hell that was, the picture is a bit blurry. got a bigger picture?

Thought the same, wouldn't exactly have guessed a tattooed leg, a better pic would be nice, it looks like a cool tattoo, but hard to tell :lol:
-Kraig7777
Brosstan
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby m0sh0nka » Feb 6. 2012, 13:45

No doubt the Norwegian mountains are better than the f*cking slum over at Mariposa man, we´ve all seen that shed you call home. Also, since it´s important to you, Norwegian janitors make more money than you.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yo shimmy yay.
m0sh0nka
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

PreviousNext

Return to OFF TOPIC

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!