Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

MMASHARE Support, Free Movies, TV, Games, Music, Sport, Girls, ...

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:28

SakuEar wrote:
MMAYHEM wrote:
SakuEar wrote:i can tell thats the same guy. im pretty sure thats you.

what gave it away? was it the browness of my mask? :roll: :lol:

lips and eyes actually. :oops:

i have green eyes, cant see other guys eyes. also his lips our pouting so idk what it is u can tell
Last edited by mmayhem on Feb 4. 2012, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby moose84 » Feb 4. 2012, 18:29

he might be trolling for revenge ;)





LEATHER...ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!! --PAT MILETICH

WHO WANTS A KO FOR CHRISTMAS!! --FRANK SHAMROCK

What's everybody staring at?
They ain't never seen no nigger on a horse before.
User avatar
moose84
News Pimp
News Pimp
 
Posts: 16700
Joined: Jul 25. 2009, 17:57
Location: 4x CRI Champ ~XV~LX~LXXX~ LXXXI & 10x VIP Invitational Champ & Last Man Standing Champ

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby PhilTourette » Feb 4. 2012, 18:29

MMAYHEM wrote:
SakuEar wrote:i can tell thats the same guy. im pretty sure thats you.

what gave it away? was it the browness of my mask? :roll: :lol:



it was the less retarded feeling i got out of it.

:wink:
User avatar
PhilTourette
mmashare hof
mmashare hof
 
Posts: 8307
Joined: Feb 1. 2007, 13:10
Location: In Sandra Bullocks Buttcrack

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:30

Voelzmann wrote:
MMAYHEM wrote:
SakuEar wrote:i can tell thats the same guy. im pretty sure thats you.

what gave it away? was it the browness of my mask? :roll: :lol:



it was the less retarded feeling i got out of it.

:wink:

I dont get it. :lol:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby ghengisvern » Feb 4. 2012, 18:30

I am definitely a piece of shit. I don't choose to laugh at these types of pictures, but I have to admit that I did. I don't know why. Maybe it's because the thread was taking such a serious turn and mmayhem just randomly posted that first "potato" pic in the middle of a heated argument. It was so wrong but I laughed at everyone after that.
User avatar
ghengisvern
mmashare hof
mmashare hof
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Apr 21. 2009, 20:11
Location: Canada's Great White North

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:31

ghengisvern wrote:I am definitely a piece of shit. I don't choose to laugh at these types of pictures, but I have to admit that I did. I don't know why. Maybe it's because the thread was taking such a serious turn and mmayhem just randomly posted that first "potato" pic in the middle of a heated argument. It was so wrong but I laughed at everyone after that.

Man, it's a sad thing that those kids are made fun of in any way. But it is funny...I mean..potato? That's fucking hilarious.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby SakuEar » Feb 4. 2012, 18:32

i want to see a real pic of you mmayhem, and what is your name?
User avatar
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Jan 4. 2011, 06:59

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:34

SakuEar wrote:i want to see a real pic of you mmayhem, and what is your name?

My name is Marshall Mathers. Here's a pic. This is right after a small workout.

Image
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby SakuEar » Feb 4. 2012, 18:35

hillarious.
User avatar
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Jan 4. 2011, 06:59

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:35

SakuEar wrote:hillarious.

hilarious

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby SakuEar » Feb 4. 2012, 18:37

MMAYHEM wrote:
SakuEar wrote:hillarious.

hilarious

oh thanks man im glad you fixed that for me, no one knew what i meant. :roll:
User avatar
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Jan 4. 2011, 06:59

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby mmayhem » Feb 4. 2012, 18:38

SakuEar wrote:
MMAYHEM wrote:
SakuEar wrote:hillarious.

hilarious

oh thanks man im glad you fixed that for me, no one knew what i meant. :roll:

you're welcome broski
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" - George Carlin
CRI 78 winner
CRI 73 Winner
UFC on FOX 6 Invitational Winner.
User avatar
mmayhem
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 10382
Joined: Mar 29. 2010, 19:30

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby Shanks The Dope » Feb 4. 2012, 18:59

It's interesting that you claim you googled the pic. Remember what you googled? Because the picture is from a private photobucket account. Interesting eh?
User avatar
Shanks The Dope
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 6394
Joined: Jan 3. 2008, 15:42

Re: Post pictures of retarded people you're a piece of shit

Postby SakuEar » Feb 4. 2012, 19:02

Shanks The Dope wrote:It's interesting that you claim you googled the pic. Remember what you googled? Because the picture is from a private photobucket account. Interesting eh?

HAHAHAHHA gotcha. i know its him! :mrgreen:

User avatar
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Jan 4. 2011, 06:59

PreviousNext

Return to OFF TOPIC

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!