I'm back, but it was close

MMASHARE Support, Free Movies, TV, Games, Music, Sport, Girls, ...

I'm back, but it was close

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 17. 2009, 15:23

Hello boys, what's happening? 8)

I'm back from vacation and, what is even more important for me, I'm alive!

Sounds funny to hear someone say that, doesn't it? But... One of those things no one really thinks about happened... I had a bad car crash...

I was the driver. The guy went in at over 150 km/h, and we were barelly moving... He threw us waving like a twig, the pressure alone poped all of my nose capilars (misspell) and some teeth...

And... In a miraculous turn of events I'm still here and, even better, am barelly hurt! I'm bruised all over and the headaches are hardly tolerable, I have couple of stiches and cuts and can barelly walk, but... Nothing is broken, No real head trauma... I'll be up and running in a couple of weeks. :)

And the vacation was fun. Here's a pic with stay's T-shirt on. It's great, every member should get one and post pics of them doing some cool stuff.

Anyway, just thought to say hy. I already saw all the fights when I came home from the hospital. Anderson made a fan of me with this one :D

And welcome to all the new members, looking forward to getting to know you in that special way only I know how ;)

EDIT: resized the images, sorry for the large ones at the begining.

vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ThePeoplesChampion » Aug 17. 2009, 15:36

i'm glad you're alive and kickin'!! 8) 8) 8)
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby PhilTourette » Aug 17. 2009, 15:39

holy shit dude, i am glad you`re ok. that`s a shitty ending for a vacation. and props to the corsa...he protected you pretty good.
PhilTourette
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Sasori » Aug 17. 2009, 15:52

German efficiency right there, glad your ok :)
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 17. 2009, 16:05

Thx guys, glad to be here... :D

It would really suck if i died because then I would miss out Anderson and Forrest :lol:

But, I'm on sick leave, this is gonna hurt for weeks... If I have the time later on I'll post the pics of my legs... The doors kicked them like Fedor would... I'm changing colour on a daily basis...

Anyway, anything big I missed? I see Tank is out and Gina is in... Poor Gina. If there is something worth looking for, I'll check it out but I don't have the time to go over two weeks of posting, especially if it's UFC vs Fedor shit...
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Sasori » Aug 17. 2009, 16:06

Tank is never out, hes just waiting for the time to strike (unless its against Norris)

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby vstipic23 » Aug 17. 2009, 16:12

Sasori wrote:Tank is never out, hes just waiting for the time to strike (unless its against Norris)

:lol: :wink:
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby MMA_Addicted » Aug 17. 2009, 16:36

Glad you're ok, V! That looks like it was a nasty crash, the car looks bent sideways!
MMA_Addicted
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Ashley » Aug 17. 2009, 16:56

Holy shit.

I'm very glad you're ok. We'd have lost a soldier if you'd died.

It's nice to see that if there is a God, he *does* care for MMA fans. :D
Ashley
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Aug 17. 2009, 16:58

Id rather look at this as a lack of a god, what god would wreck a perfectly fine opel?

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby freeindeed » Aug 17. 2009, 16:59

Welcome back Vstipic. It woulda sucked big time if you had died and returned as a zombie poster & the training section would wither and die :cry:

I trust that regardless of your injuries you got straight out of the car and mwai tied the dude to a pulp?? :lol:
freeindeed
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Coach Rich » Aug 17. 2009, 17:03

Glad to hear you're OK. But if you're lucky, you can play hurt, show that picture of the car, and parlay it into a sympathy f*ck.
Coach Rich
Drunken old fart
Drunken old fart

Postby Ashley » Aug 17. 2009, 17:15

Sasori wrote:Id rather look at this as a lack of a god, what god would wreck a perfectly fine opel?

A handicapped, homosexual Jewish one?

God, taking revenge for the concentration camps, one German-manufactured car at a time.

PS, when I was young I thought concentration camps were places you learnt to concentrate better at. Oh how that idea got my teacher mad. :oops:
Ashley
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby stayinlow » Aug 17. 2009, 17:20

:shock: Your damn lucky to have walked away from that with only minor damage, but glad to hear your ok.

I hope you didn't get any blood on the shirt I made though :lol:

Did you crash near the end of your hols? Just it would have been a shame for it to happen at the start.

stayinlow
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Next

Return to OFF TOPIC

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!