Exclusive Details on Brock Lesnar's "Frozen Tundra" Hunting

MMASHARE Support, Free Movies, TV, Games, Music, Sport, Girls, ...

Exclusive Details on Brock Lesnar's "Frozen Tundra" Hunting

Postby Josh » Dec 6. 2010, 02:07

The Story Behind The Photos!

The Internet has been abuzz with the first pictures of Brock Lesnar SINCE HE LOST THE UNDISPUTED UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TO CAIN VELASQUEZ AT UFC 121 ON OCTOBER 23rd

The hunting trip was part of a promotion with Federal Premium Ammunition, which shot a video (to be released on YouTube this month) during Lesnar's visit to Milk River in the freezing cold Canadian province of Alberta.

Lesnar bagged not only a giant whitetail, but also a mature mule deer on his trip, which will not only have the YouTube video debuting soon, but also be a full fledged television special on North American Hunter Television in May, 2011. Brock is seen in full "Fusion Ammunition" regalia, which should be familiar to UFC fans, since Fusion is one of the most prominent logos on BROCK'S WALK-OUT SHIRTS during his appearances in the Octagon.

We're HustleTweeting about Brock Lesnar, and you're more than welcome to join the conversation. Follow THE HEYMAN HUSTLE on Twitter HERE or write to us at hustleoncrave@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
http://heymanhustle.craveonline.com/articles/news/111716

"If you never quit, You really can`t fail!"

"I've got a handful of people i would support till the end of days; thats what it means to be a fan. Otherwise you're just a bandwagon rider."
Josh
hofcri3
hofcri3

Re: Exclusive Details on Brock Lesnar's "Frozen Tundra" Hunting

Postby Exquisite » Dec 6. 2010, 02:34

I think a Brock Lesnar and Matt Hughes hunting reality show is in the near future.
Exquisite
hofcri1
hofcri1

Postby KackalackKid » Dec 6. 2010, 02:37

Exquisite wrote:I think a Brock Lesnar and Matt Hughes hunting reality show is in the near future.

Better yet they should get together, kill small baby pigs and beat up their relatives...matt can show him how.
KackalackKid
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby willyg44 » Dec 6. 2010, 02:45

Exquisite wrote:I think a Brock Lesnar and Matt Hughes hunting reality show is in the near future.

Haha that'd be crazy.
willyg44
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Sasori » Dec 6. 2010, 08:57

OT ladds :)
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby SWE » Dec 6. 2010, 17:13

KackalackKid wrote:
Better yet they should get together, kill small baby pigs and beat up their relatives...matt can show him how.

wait, do i not know something about matt hughes that makes this make sense?

"Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite."
-John Kenneth Galbraith
SWE
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Return to OFF TOPIC

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!