When Overeem brings the UFC belt to Holland!

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Re: When Overeem brings the UFC belt to Holland!

Postby YoungKimbo312 » Mar 15. 2012, 22:36

i honestly think ubereem is gonna murder him. I dont understand how people think it will be close, i mean JDS is without a doubt one hell of a fighter and a great striker but the reem is on another planet right now. After he gets the UFC, Strikeforce, Dream, and K-1 belts, he's going for bellator next. Lol but not really

YoungKimbo312
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby DrProctor1692 » Mar 15. 2012, 22:37

kraig7777 wrote:Junior is gonna beat him up like a schoolyard bully, just like he has everybody else.

+1

Silva > Sonnen 2 week bet with KingSean2
DrProctor1692
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Amsterdam » Mar 15. 2012, 22:56

YoungKimbo312 wrote:i honestly think ubereem is gonna murder him. I dont understand how people think it will be close, i mean JDS is without a doubt one hell of a fighter and a great striker but the reem is on another planet right now. After he gets the UFC, Strikeforce, Dream, and K-1 belts, he's going for bellator next. Lol but not really

LMAO "he's going for bellator next' :lol:
May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you and the angels protect you....... After I knock you out.
Amsterdam
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby SpVegeta » Mar 15. 2012, 23:09

kraig7777 wrote:Junior is gonna beat him up like a schoolyard bully, just like he has everybody else.

People who don't understand this will soon learn. WAR JDS!
SpVegeta
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby mbauer094 » Mar 15. 2012, 23:46

Honestly idk who will win but alot of people are acting as if reem has already beat jds and is the champ, its pretty annoying imo.
mbauer094
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby kraig7777 » Mar 16. 2012, 00:20

mbauer094 wrote:Honestly idk who will win but alot of people are acting as if reem has already beat jds and is the champ, its pretty annoying imo.

They're looking at pictures of Overeem's muscles and getting all giddy with excitement. :lol:

"Google me bitch"
kraig7777
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Littlesnabes » Mar 16. 2012, 01:34

this fight is all about speed vs power . For the first time in his career JDS is going up against a guy who is more skilled at striking then him . JDS has holes in his striking game and overeem is good enough to expose those holes . that said JDS is really fast and really powerful . His strikes are precise and his timing is scarey as all hell . if this ends in rounds 1 or 2 JDS will win by knock out . if it ends in rounds 3 4 or 5 Overeem will have this one . To anyone though that thinks JDS will want to take this to the ground Overeem has more submission wins then JDS has fights . This fight is 50/50 imho hopefully JDS covers his face when he uppercuts for the first time because if he doesn't overeem will punch him retarded .
Littlesnabes
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Location: on a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is 0

Postby stayinlow » Mar 16. 2012, 03:07

PrideFCfan wrote:Whats interesting is that if Alistair wins, than he will also be the first British born fighter to win a belt.

You mad Bisping?

Bisping was actually born in Cyprus (albeit on a British military base), but he'll never have a belt in the UFC
I PITY THE FOOL
stayinlow
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby sepehrr » Mar 16. 2012, 03:10

then i rolee a big ass joint for him nd his brother
sepehrr
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby DrProctor1692 » Mar 16. 2012, 03:29

mbauer094 wrote:Honestly idk who will win but alot of people are acting as if reem has already beat jds and is the champ, its pretty annoying imo.

Thank you.

Silva > Sonnen 2 week bet with KingSean2
DrProctor1692
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby jtest1059 » Mar 16. 2012, 04:18

kraig7777 wrote:

They're looking at pictures of Overeem's muscles and getting all giddy with excitement. :lol:

^
EXACTLY!!
jtest1059
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby jtest1059 » Mar 16. 2012, 04:21

kraig7777 wrote:

^
EXACTLY!!
jtest1059
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Postby ToughGuy » Mar 16. 2012, 04:36

sepehrr wrote:then i rolee a big ass joint for him nd his brother

:lol: :lol:
ToughGuy
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby arjunsiva » Mar 16. 2012, 04:38

Amsterdam wrote:
kazparov wrote:
Amsterdam wrote:
It would be great to see more title holders from countries outside of N. America and Brazil. I think that the relative slowdown of MMA in Japan has been detrimental to the worldwide growth of the sport. Currently almost all of the best teams and training centers are in the US and Brazil, with a few exceptions. It would be great to see growth of high level MMA training in other nations.

EXACTLY!

Yeah I think thats why we see guys from out side theose countries cheer more for their home fighter not out of nationalism but because they want a home champion to help grow the sport. For example id hate Bisping to be champion but at the same time I would be glad to see mma develop in my country.

Completely agree with you.... except I have to cheer the chumps on SFL. Jokes aside... some of them seemed pretty decent and there is a lot more talent in India waiting to be unearthed. We're far far away from an Indian UFC/SF/Dream/K1/Bellator fighter (let alone an Indian champion). But at least someone has started the journey.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. One time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like......victory
arjunsiva
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 3.5

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!