Spider Silva:Disrespectful Chael shouldn’t get 2nd chance!

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Re: Spider Silva:Disrespectful Chael shouldn’t get 2nd chance!

Postby Jimmy Rose » Mar 15. 2012, 18:55

I like the fact about how Silva brought up that the attention Chael gets is bad maybe he's implying people shouldn't pay so much attention to him especially his fans.

Jimmy Rose
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Manny Fresh! » Mar 15. 2012, 18:57

LuckyRob wrote:
traeblack wrote:On his best day, Chael Sonnen didnt have what it takes to beat Silva, on his worst day. Facts are facts, and all Silva did was just state his opinion. Not once did Silva say that he wouldnt fight Sonnen if they offered him the fight. So i dont get why people are saying a champion with 9 title defenses is scared to fight somebody he already finished.

Trae, clearly Anderson is scared. Because when a one-dimensional wrestler holds you down for 4 and 1/2 rounds, does no damage from the top position, and then eagerly jumps into a half-hearted triangle/armbar ... that's SUPER SCARY.

/

- CRI XX1 Champ.
Manny Fresh!
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Mar 15. 2012, 19:02

Atleast Sonnen goes for the big fights, who is left for a great match up for AS in the mw div...other than maybe sonnen?

move up AS and fight someone who does "deserve" to fight you... Hell even JBJ is talkin HW and that dude is way to small for that now.
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby RICH_DOGPAIL » Mar 15. 2012, 19:03

Atleast Sonnen goes for the big fights, who is left for a great match up for AS in the mw div...other than maybe sonnen?

move up AS and fight someone who does "deserve" to fight you... Hell even JBJ is talkin HW and that dude is way to small for that now.

Anyone who doesnt see sonnen for who he is now is a fool...hes a marketer and hes damn good at it... if u even try to deny it, youve already proved my point.
RICH_DOGPAIL
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Manny Fresh! » Mar 15. 2012, 19:05

shoedog wrote:
Hell even JBJ is talkin HW and that dude is way to small for that now.

Seriously dude? You'd be hard pressed to find someone who is a bigger supporter of fighters choosing the weight class that is most comfortable for them but that statement is just flat out retarded.
- CRI XX1 Champ.
Manny Fresh!
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Dis E_pline » Mar 15. 2012, 19:45

ComebackKID323 wrote:
PrideFCfan wrote:You Sonnen fans are beyond retarded(except for solera, though shocking that he is a Sonnen fan).

Fuck off poser boy. I already trolled you and pawned you good.

You still remain the biggest joke/fake/ripoff/cockrider of this forum

PS : PWN ! :mrgreen:

If you are a good person and you work hard good things happen to you !
Dis E_pline
hofcri1
hofcri1

Postby Amsterdam » Mar 15. 2012, 19:45

Anderson will finish this in the first round
May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you and the angels protect you....... After I knock you out.
Amsterdam
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Ordi1324 » Mar 15. 2012, 21:42

Anderson will finish this in the first round : he'll tap so he can avoid getting beated by Sonnen for 5 rounds...again.
Ordi1324
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby kraig7777 » Mar 15. 2012, 21:52

traeblack wrote:On his best day, Chael Sonnen didnt have what it takes to beat Silva, on his worst day. Facts are facts, and all Silva did was just state his opinion. Not once did Silva say that he wouldnt fight Sonnen if they offered him the fight. So i dont get why people are saying a champion with 9 title defenses is scared to fight somebody he already finished.

I like Sonnen, like his trolling, like his wrestling, but Anderson Silva is world class.

Put it this way, I like Sonnen but his fans are embarrassing some times. They remind me of my conservative republican friends on FB. They say the dumbest shit.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
kraig7777
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby poolxxxshark » Mar 16. 2012, 00:50

Anderson said nothing to indicate he is scared, he merely stated fact. Sonnen is disrespectfull[which he is] and in his opinion doesnt deserve another shot. Those true to sonnen will talk a bunch of shit like he does and after Silva destroys him in Brazil they will crawl back into the woodwork.

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸þØØ£x×x§H®K`·.¸¸.·´´¯'··._.·~²º¹²~O.o°
poolxxxshark
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby SakuEar » Mar 16. 2012, 01:29

PrideFCfan wrote:You Sonnen fans are beyond retarded(except for solera, though shocking that he is a Sonnen fan).

dude i know. i have a lot of respect for you solera, and still do. i was appalled when you were bashing silva and riding sonnen's nuts earlier though.
SakuEar
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby gto364 » Mar 16. 2012, 14:47

Does anyone really believe Sonnen has a chance? i mean seriously. Even his "fans" know deep down inside Sonnen is fucked this time around.

Anyone else noticed how tired he looked when his hormone levels were normal with Bisping?
"When you see Anderson fight from the outside, you have no idea of how quick he is” - Forrest Griffin
gto364
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmasolera » Mar 16. 2012, 16:36

SakuEar wrote:

dude i know. i have a lot of respect for you solera, and still do. i was appalled when you were bashing silva and riding sonnen's nuts earlier though.

Hahaha not a fan man but dude has balls! I appreciate that.
mmasolera
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby The Oct » Mar 16. 2012, 16:39

He earned his way back to a title shot. This isn't the Ultimate Respectful Championship.

I'm a little surprised that Anderson WOULDN'T want to fight Chael again. You would think he would want to prove that the only reason Chael dominated him for 97% of the 1st fight, was because he wasn't in the best condition. This could be Silva's chance to prove himself.

Also, kind of weird that he's playing the "disrespectful card" when he was awfully disrespectful to Vitor at the weigh ins before their fight.

"Behind these eyes, one finds, only darkness... These are the eyes, of a psychopath."
- Dr. Loomis
The Oct
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

PreviousNext

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 3.5

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!