jason mayhem miller

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

jason mayhem miller

Postby stopme » Nov 9. 2009, 00:43

does any one know why he only had one ufc fight? i just watch it onlline and he did get his ass beat, but it was gsp. i was just wonding if any one knew how come that was his only fight?

stopme
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby PenTrik » Nov 9. 2009, 01:08

According to him, he didn't mesh well with the way the UFC does business. It's understandable, though I think the UFC has gotten better in terms of treating their fighters over time.

PenTrik
FEATHERW. CHAMP
FEATHERW. CHAMP

Re: jason mayhem miller

Postby erickeown » Nov 9. 2009, 01:28

stopme wrote:does any one know why he only had one ufc fight? i just watch it onlline and he did get his ass beat, but it was gsp. i was just wonding if any one knew how come that was his only fight?
he said he was recently interested in going back to ufc, but he had to quit his tv show and do ultimate fighter. dana brings in baroni but wont mayhem, idiot.
erickeown
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: jason mayhem miller

Postby MMA_Addicted » Nov 9. 2009, 03:41

erickeown wrote:
stopme wrote:does any one know why he only had one ufc fight? i just watch it onlline and he did get his ass beat, but it was gsp. i was just wonding if any one knew how come that was his only fight?
he said he was recently interested in going back to ufc, but he had to quit his tv show and do ultimate fighter. dana brings in baroni but wont mayhem, idiot.

I agree about the Baroni idiocy, but that might actually be a good idea for Mayhem. He's already gained a lot of popularity from his face-time on his other show, and his goofy personality... Going through a TUF season would probably give him a chance to get more fans, give them a chance to know him better, and I think he'd give any contestant they could come up with a run for their money, if not win altogether.
MMA_Addicted
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Porl Thompson » Nov 9. 2009, 03:43

Hell yes! Mayhem is awesome. I really never enjoyed the dumbass MTV show, but the man himself is an enigma; eminently lovable.
Porl Thompson
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 3.5

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!