Silva finally confronts Sonnen

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Re: Silva finally confronts Sonnen

Postby PooSmear » Aug 5. 2010, 19:58

All I have to say is I cant wait until the 7th cause we wont hear from sonnen for like 6 weeks at least while his jaw is wired shut :lol:

I'd like a lettuce, tomato and Munster on rye
All this cheese is gonna make me cry
Gorgonzola, Provolone
Don't even get me started on this microphone.
-MCA

Im probably drunk and stuff...
PooSmear
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PooSmear » Aug 5. 2010, 19:59

pauljr. wrote:silva looks like a homo thug. chael's taking this. hes not even phased by silva "acting tough".

Do you have an AV bet on this?! If not I will gladly change your av for a while :mrgreen:

Gorgonzola, Provolone
-MCA

PooSmear
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby paulsac » Aug 5. 2010, 20:08

PooSmear wrote:
pauljr. wrote:silva looks like a homo thug. chael's taking this. hes not even phased by silva "acting tough".

Do you have an AV bet on this?! If not I will gladly change your av for a while :mrgreen:

ill take that bet.( i know im gonna lose) but your boys days are numbered.
Dan Henderson will always be my favorite fighter for everthing he has accomplished and the little credit he gets. Here is a man who's career is the definition of p4p and everybody acts like he's never beaten anyone.
paulsac
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Location: making my penis do windmills in the middle of a hurricane...

Postby PooSmear » Aug 5. 2010, 20:15

pauljr. wrote:
PooSmear wrote:

ill take that bet.( i know im gonna lose) but your boys days are numbered.

Ohh thank god some one took me up and its not some guy that Im never gonna see post :lol: how long 2 weeks or should we make it a month?
Gorgonzola, Provolone
-MCA

PooSmear
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby paulsac » Aug 5. 2010, 20:31

Ohh thank god some one took me up and its not some guy that Im never gonna see post :lol: how long 2 weeks or should we make it a month?[/quote]
2 weeks
Dan Henderson will always be my favorite fighter for everthing he has accomplished and the little credit he gets. Here is a man who's career is the definition of p4p and everybody acts like he's never beaten anyone.
paulsac
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Location: making my penis do windmills in the middle of a hurricane...

Postby PooSmear » Aug 5. 2010, 20:42

Alright its official then Mr. Paul Jr. Im looking to go 2-0 av bets, I will catch up to porl and be undefeated!
Gorgonzola, Provolone
-MCA

PooSmear
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PrideFCfan » Aug 5. 2010, 21:03

PooSmear wrote:Alright its official then Mr. Paul Jr. Im looking to go 2-0 av bets, I will catch up to porl and be undefeated!

Well you see i have done something only me and 3 other people have done. And thats beat Porl Thompson!. After i defeat Shanks the Dope, i shall go 7-4 in AV bets, and continue my unbeaten streak to 4-0.
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt
PrideFCfan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Aug 5. 2010, 21:06

PRIDEFCfan wrote:
PooSmear wrote:Alright its official then Mr. Paul Jr. Im looking to go 2-0 av bets, I will catch up to porl and be undefeated!

Well you see i have done something only me and 3 other people have done. And thats beat Porl Thompson!. After i defeat Shanks the Dope, i shall go 7-4 in AV bets, and continue my unbeaten streak to 4-0.

ehm, still, I'm 10-5 11-5 after this saturday and 12-5 after GSP wins, how many win's do you have?
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PrideFCfan » Aug 5. 2010, 21:12

Right now I am 6-4. I will go 7-4 after Saturday but i also plan on being consistent with these AV bets. I will probably have another one in the next UFC event, as well as having a bet in the GSP-Kos fight and i do have a bet with Trae at UFC 123. He has Rampage and i have Lyoto.
"At the end of the day, I don’t give a crap who’s taking what. The steroids are not going to help them when I hit them. Take as much as you like, I don’t care." - Mark Hunt
PrideFCfan
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Keeeee » Aug 5. 2010, 21:28

i think im 2-2 i lost my first two to porl because i always bet on bob sapp

Keeeee
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Aug 5. 2010, 21:29

PRIDEFCfan wrote:Right now I am 6-4. I will go 7-4 after Saturday but i also plan on being consistent with these AV bets. I will probably have another one in the next UFC event, as well as having a bet in the GSP-Kos fight and i do have a bet with Trae at UFC 123. He has Rampage and i have Lyoto.

call me when you get 10 w's under your belt ;)
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Mr. Yooper » Aug 5. 2010, 21:29

Keeeee wrote:i think im 2-2 i lost my first two to porl because i always bet on bob sapp

Mr. Yooper
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby PooSmear » Aug 5. 2010, 21:34

PRIDEFCfan wrote:Right now I am 6-4. I will go 7-4 after Saturday but i also plan on being consistent with these AV bets. I will probably have another one in the next UFC event, as well as having a bet in the GSP-Kos fight and i do have a bet with Trae at UFC 123. He has Rampage and i have Lyoto.

Rampage will own Lyoto you need to make smarter picks if you think your better than me :mrgreen:
Gorgonzola, Provolone
-MCA

PooSmear
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mejo_09 » Aug 5. 2010, 21:35

ummmmmmmm pink sweater??? the sweater looks red to me......at least in the picgture... with that being said SONNEDN by KNOCKOUT in the first ROUND

mejo_09
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 3.2

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!