american arrogant? MORE LIKE AMERICAN IGNORANT

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Postby Lord_Summerisle » May 11. 2009, 17:01

WIDOW wrote:all i have to say is lood at tuff one!that is what america can bring! this is a shit team! and if america put together the best they could bring like england DID! WE'D BEAT THE F*CK OUT OF THEM!

See, thats the problem. That shower of s**t IS the best the US could come up with!

Leave the excuses. The UK team is embarrassing the US team on every level.

Lord_Summerisle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Lord_Summerisle » May 11. 2009, 17:08

jojoclown777 wrote:FOR THE REKKID:

The reason that the Brit doods look so much more professional than the United Statesians is cuz they are. For in case you dont know, Dana White is trying like hell to tap into the UK MMA market and to do so, he's trying to get the best of the UK. He's scraping the bottom of the USA's barrel after 8 seasons of TUF, but the UK is un-tapped. There are established doods in the UK who dont have to try all this peripheral-route-to-success-via-stupid-antics nonsense.

'Rekkid'? Is that similar to record?

More excuses, I see.

So you're telling me that over the space of 8 seasons, you've bled a population of 303,824,640 dry of decent MMA fighters? Sorry, that doesn't add up. Same screening process for the US as it was for the UK.

And don't forget, MMA is in it's infancy in the UK compared to the US.

Face it, the UK fighters are simply better. :wink:
Lord_Summerisle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby The Black Dragon » May 11. 2009, 17:25

Lord_Summerisle wrote:

The reason that the Brit doods look so much more professional than the United Statesians is cuz they are. For in case you dont know, Dana White is trying like hell to tap into the UK MMA market and to do so, he's trying to get the best of the UK. He's scraping the bottom of the USA's barrel after 8 seasons of TUF, but the UK is un-tapped. There are established doods in the UK who dont have to try all this peripheral-route-to-success-via-stupid-antics nonsense.

More excuses, I see.

So you're telling me that over the space of 8 seasons, you've bled a population of 303,824,640 dry of decent MMA fighters? Sorry, that doesn't add up. Same screening process for the US as it was for the UK.

You obviously haven't been here long enough to appreciate jojo's sarcasm. He misspell's things like that on purpose for effect, I highly doubt it's any form of an excuse.

And I hate to rain on your UK parade, but the UK is not better. You have Michael "The hand fed puppet" Bisping. Isn't he supposed to be the "MMA Pride" of the UK? Give me a break. Bisping is average, he's been spoon fed his entire career and he has the audacity to skip one of his own trainee's fights because he, quote "overslept". Fucking pathetic.

This also might be hard for you to comprehend, but out of the 303,824,640 that populate the US, probably 98% of them don't want to fight in pro MMA. Bad statistic. You can't just plug in big numbers to try and post impressively, that doesn't fly here bud.

Oh, and just so you have your facts straight from now on, the UK team is not embarrassing the US team at all. They've won 3 fights, we've won 2. Big f*cking deal, you're ahead by one. You're coach is also a douche bag who abandon's his team, which is a lot more embarrassing than anything I've seen the US team do.
The Black Dragon
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: american arrogant? MORE LIKE AMERICAN IGNORANT

Postby gladiatorkilla6 » May 11. 2009, 20:32

dont generalize an enitre country of mixed races to the band of prissy scrawny whiteboys they have selected to go against britian.

are u fucken kidding me

USA owns you son, and if u forgot come to san jose a.k.a. and i'll remind you.

u really think ur tiny island can ever put up numbers like we do.

get a clue.
Fighter: Adj, 1.) A person of character who does not accept defeat.
gladiatorkilla6
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby hmong_bboy » May 11. 2009, 20:41

I would just like to add that this season of TUF is just to get the Brits involved so he could reap more MONEYY!!!!!

Think about it... a whole country paying for paperview to watch their nations fighting champion fight!!! Now thats alot of money...

He most likely gathered a bunch of second rate American fighters so that America can actually lose....

Take Manny pacqio for an example.... His nation of philipinos are supporting him they say... but in truth there supporting the boxing association...

Dana is a freaken smart as beast
AMERICA OWNS!!!!!!!!!
hmong_bboy
LIGHTW. CHAMP
LIGHTW. CHAMP

Postby Lord_Summerisle » May 13. 2009, 14:09

BlackDragon666 wrote:
Lord_Summerisle wrote:

More excuses, I see.

You obviously haven't been here long enough to appreciate jojo's sarcasm. He misspell's things like that on purpose for effect, I highly doubt it's any form of an excuse.

And I hate to rain on your UK parade, but the UK is not better. You have Michael "The hand fed puppet" Bisping. Isn't he supposed to be the "MMA Pride" of the UK? Give me a break. Bisping is average, he's been spoon fed his entire career and he has the audacity to skip one of his own trainee's fights because he, quote "overslept". Fucking pathetic.

So when Bisping slaps that punch drunk has-been Henderson silly in a few months, what excuse are you going to provide then?

This also might be hard for you to comprehend, but out of the 303,824,640 that populate the US, probably 98% of them don't want to fight in pro MMA. Bad statistic. You can't just plug in big numbers to try and post impressively, that doesn't fly here bud.

No shit, Sherlock. But don't be naive. With the population of the US five times higher than the UK, and with MMA being established for longer in the US, common sense dictates that there will be a much higher concentration of fighters in the US.

Oh, and just so you have your facts straight from now on, the UK team is not embarrassing the US team at all. They've won 3 fights, we've won 2. Big f*cking deal, you're ahead by one. You're coach is also a douche bag who abandon's his team, which is a lot more embarrassing than anything I've seen the US team do.

A douche bag? Maybe, but a thousand times a better coach than Hendo. Hendersons answer to every problem in the US team (of which there are many) is the 'USA on five!' routine! Great motivational work, Hendo! Taking nothing away from him as a fighter, but he's had one too many digs in his time. Bisping will add to those in July. Hendo's a punch drunk and can barely string a sentence together. And it would be one boring show if it were left to Hendo to 'entertain' us!

Lord_Summerisle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Lord_Summerisle » May 13. 2009, 14:13

gladiatorkilla6 wrote:dont generalize an enitre country of mixed races to the band of prissy scrawny whiteboys they have selected to go against britian.

Those 'prissy scrawny whiteboys' are the best the US could find. What a joke!

are u fucken kidding me

Nope.

USA owns you son, and if u forgot come to san jose a.k.a. and i'll remind you.

3-2 to the UK, with a lucky shot from Dollar to give you one of the victories.

Owns us?

Nah.

San Jose my arse! :lol:
Lord_Summerisle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Postby Lord_Summerisle » May 14. 2009, 04:26

gladiatorkilla6 wrote:
USA owns you son

4-2 UK!

Hahahahahaha!
Lord_Summerisle
BANTAMW. CHAMP
BANTAMW. CHAMP

Previous

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 3.1

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!