Fedor wants Antonio Silva Pezao if Werdum

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Fedor wants Antonio Silva Pezao if Werdum

Postby wolfgangkrauser » Apr 12. 2010, 15:17

Em 34 lutas de MMA, Fedor Emelianenko já lutou seis vezes contra brasileiros. Jamais perdeu. Para sua próxima luta no Strikeforce, o provável adversário é Fabrício Werdum, mas o campeão do extinto Pride revelou a um site russo que seu oponente pode mudar. “Meu oponente provavelmente será Fabrício Werdum. Estamos negociando com seu time. Se não chegarmos a um acordo, então tentaremos fazer uma luta com Antônio Silva”, disse o lutador, revelando a possibilidade de enfrentar o ex-campeão do EliteXC, Antônio Pezão, que perdeu justamente para Werdum em sua última luta.

tatame

In 34 fights of MMA, Fedor Emelianenko fought already six times against Brazilians. Never lost. For his near fight in the Strikeforce, the probable adversary is Fabrício Werdum, but the champion of the extinct Pride showed to a Russian site that his opponent can change. “ My opponent probably will be Fabrício Werdum. We are negotiating with his team. If we do not reach an agreement, then we will try to do a struggle with Antônio Silva ”, said the fighter, revealing the possibility to face the ex-champion of the EliteXC, Antônio Pezão, whom lost just for Werdum in his last fight.
tatame

:D i thought Werdum was a defined opponent NOT yet in the negotiable status.... hope Fedor doesn't become another AS
the ''squashed spider''.

wolfgangkrauser
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Re: Fedor wants Antonio Silva Pezao if Werdum

Postby mbauer094 » Apr 12. 2010, 15:26

if he fights Big Foot just wow thats a complete joke.

mbauer094
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby chukissaki » Apr 12. 2010, 15:43

Well, given the crop of HWs in SF, who else is left ? Rogers ( who he already KTFO ) is about to fight Overoid, so maybe they can't get them contracted in time, and IF the Werdum fight falls through, Big Feet is the only one left. Maybe we can get Fedor / Barnett in Dream/ Japan.
chukissaki
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby rene1982 » Apr 12. 2010, 15:48

Why would the werdum fight fall thru anyways? I really hope this one happens!
rene1982
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby traeblack » Apr 12. 2010, 15:56

this is just a way of saying that fedor is scared to fight werdum, cuz once it hits the ground, fedor will be in big trouble

Fedor: i dont wanna fight werdum, i wanna fight the guy he just beat

daffy duck at its fuckin finest
traeblack
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Sasori » Apr 12. 2010, 15:57

Lol, just what was needed to get the hate going against Fedor. So much hate people. Where's the love? Why wouldn't the Werdum fight happen?

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby humps » Apr 12. 2010, 15:59

traeblack wrote:this is just a way of saying that fedor is scared to fight werdum, cuz once it hits the ground, fedor will be in big trouble

Yeah, just like that time Fedor was taunting Maia to come trade blows with him because he was scared of his ground game..oh wait, that was Anderson.

See how stupid these baseless statements are?
Optima Sperando Spiro
humps
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby traeblack » Apr 12. 2010, 16:04

humps wrote:
traeblack wrote:this is just a way of saying that fedor is scared to fight werdum, cuz once it hits the ground, fedor will be in big trouble

Yeah, just like that time Fedor was taunting Maia to come trade blows with him because he was scared of his ground game..oh wait, that was Anderson.

wow, this thread has nothin to do with anderson silova fighting maia, i can tell by that post that you lost money on maia

the only difference is that anderson fought maia, everybody basically figured that fedor was already gonna fight werdum, now its, "if i dont fight werdum, i wanna fight his last opponent", do some research b4 you start making urself look like a dumbass
traeblack
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby humps » Apr 12. 2010, 16:14

traeblack wrote:
humps wrote:

wow, this thread has nothin to do with anderson silova fighting maia, i can tell by that post that you lost money on maia

the only difference is that anderson fought maia, everybody basically figured that fedor was already gonna fight werdum, now its, "if i dont fight werdum, i wanna fight his last opponent", do some research b4 you start making urself look like a dumbass
[/quote]

:roll:
Learn to read. My post was spot on. Both statements (Fedor being a "daffy ducker" and Silva "being afraid of Maia") are baseless comments. The only difference is I said mine in jest to prove a point, and you actually believe yours.
Optima Sperando Spiro
humps
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby traeblack » Apr 12. 2010, 16:16

at the end of the day, fedor dont wanna fight werdum cuz he knows once it goes to the ground, its gonna end with a submission, that has nothin to do with anderson silva or any other fighter for that matter, this thread is about fedor, not them, dont see why ppl cant keep the thread topic on what it is and stop bringing up other people, anderson still has the belt, you dont like it, go f*ck urself and have a nice day

traeblack
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby humps » Apr 12. 2010, 16:21

traeblack wrote:at the end of the day, fedor dont wanna fight werdum cuz he knows once it goes to the ground, its gonna end with a submission, that has nothin to do with anderson silva or any other fighter for that matter, this thread is about fedor, not them, dont see why ppl cant keep the thread topic on what it is and stop bringing up other people, anderson still has the belt, you dont like it, go f*ck urself and have a nice day

Does this mean we can't be friends?

After beating the hell out of a prime Nog while in his guard for 20 min I hardly think Fedor would be afraid to go into Werdum's guard. Have you actually seen a Fedor fight? Did you watch Pride at all?
Optima Sperando Spiro
humps
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Vlimmen » Apr 12. 2010, 16:23

Sasori wrote:Lol, just what was needed to get the hate going against Fedor. So much hate people. Where's the love? Why wouldn't the Werdum fight happen?

well :D arlovski was signed right? let him rematch fedor and your av is still awesome
Watch with your pants off and a tub full of vaseline, what do I care you what you do in your mum's basement. "The Voice" Michael Schiavello
Vlimmen
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby traeblack » Apr 12. 2010, 16:26

humps wrote:
traeblack wrote:at the end of the day, fedor dont wanna fight werdum cuz he knows once it goes to the ground, its gonna end with a submission, that has nothin to do with anderson silva or any other fighter for that matter, this thread is about fedor, not them, dont see why ppl cant keep the thread topic on what it is and stop bringing up other people, anderson still has the belt, you dont like it, go f*ck urself and have a nice day

Does this mean we can't be friends?

After beating the hell out of a prime Nog while in his guard for 20 min I hardly think Fedor would be afraid to go into Werdum's guard. Have you actually seen a Fedor fight? Did you watch Pride at all?

we can most def. be friends lol and i love pride, i still watch it, i have some of the dvds, and yea, fedor raped nog in his guard the whole fight, nobody ever said that werdum would submit fedor while in his guard, i simply said hes duckin werdum and wants to fight the person he just beat, cuz if the fight goes to the ground, fedor will get submitted, and his fights with big nog were in 2003 and 2004, i highly doubt that fedor is the same fighter he was 6-7 years ago, that was proved when he fought rogers, even tho he won lol
traeblack
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Johnny Denver » Apr 12. 2010, 16:51

traeblack wrote:we can most def. be friends lol and i love pride, i still watch it, i have some of the dvds, and yea, fedor raped nog in his guard the whole fight, nobody ever said that werdum would submit fedor while in his guard, i simply said hes duckin werdum and wants to fight the person he just beat, cuz if the fight goes to the ground, fedor will get submitted, and his fights with big nog were in 2003 and 2004, i highly doubt that fedor is the same fighter he was 6-7 years ago, that was proved when he fought rogers, even tho he won lol

You're an idiot. Don't talk. Fedor will get submitted? Fedor pulled a Renzo Gracie against Hunt and nearly broke his arm in half. Hunt was a powerful Samoan. Fedor's not going to get subbed by a Werdum. His only chance is a decision.

So if the Werdum fight doesn't happen, who SHOULD he fight then if not Giant Silva?

Johnny Denver
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Next

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!