Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar Steroid fight

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar Steroid fight

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 10:25

Lashley said, "I am a wrestler, and Brock is a wrestler. If [Brock] wants to match skills, we match skills. There is going to be a meeting between me and Brock. There will be."

Those are strong words coming from Lashley. But he is just as gifted as Brock Lesnar to many who have seen him. It is true that Lesnar has fought in better fights against better fighters.

But Lashley still has a couple of fights coming up, and if he is impressive possibly UFC President Dana White will hand him a contract. If continues to do well, then why not give him a UFC Title shot against Lesnar?

If you can give a title shot to Lesnar in his 4th fight in MMA, then why not do the same for Lashley? It seems fair to me, but what do you the MMA fans think?

They both are steroid freaks

ultimatepride

Postby Coach Rich » Jun 9. 2009, 10:30

To be consistent, he would have to win one of two fights before he gets a title shot.

Coach Rich
Drunken old fart
Drunken old fart

Re: Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesnar Steroid fight

Postby JDavey » Jun 9. 2009, 10:32

ultimatepride wrote:They both are steroid freaks

You are a f*cking missinformed troll.

Neither have tested positive in MMA, and funnily enough Lashley was forced to swap opponents after Shamrock tested positive for roids.

OH - And Lashley's next fight is scheduled against Bob Sapp, so there will be no title shot for him.
Last edited by JDavey on Jun 9. 2009, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
JDavey
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 10:32

Coach Rich wrote:To be consistent, he would have to win one of two fights before he gets a title shot.
I wouldn't care if it was a title shot it would be a interesting fight to watch.
ultimatepride

Postby senescal » Jun 9. 2009, 11:19

Huge newbies facing each other. What a great fight. I would surely love to see that instead of, I don't know, those tested and experienced guys like Couture or Nog, Mir...let's fill UFC with wrestlers and put wrestler against wrestler because they are wrestlers.
senescal
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 11:23

gilvanneco wrote:Huge newbies facing each other. What a great fight. I would surely love to see that instead of, I don't know, those tested and experienced guys like Couture or Nog, Mir...let's fill UFC with wrestlers and put wrestler against wrestler because they are wrestlers.
Lol,what's your deal?I never said I wanted to see this fight and I dont but if it happened it would be like two big atheletic heavyweights collide.I would much rather see Mir vs Lesnar or Couture vs Mir.

ultimatepride

Postby kamphuis33 » Jun 9. 2009, 12:17

It would make money, to former WWE stars fighting in MMA not only will MMA fans be tuning in but also WWE fanboys that want to see them fight
kamphuis33
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 12:20

kamphuis33 wrote:It would make money, to former WWE stars fighting in MMA not only will MMA fans be tuning in but also WWE fanboys that want to see them fight
I guess that's why Dana is giving him a contract.
ultimatepride

Postby jojoclown777 » Jun 9. 2009, 12:56

JDavey wrote:Neither have tested positive in MMA

8============D Then they must not be on steroids then!

Or they use steroids and are smart about it.

PS: The correct answer is B.
jojoclown777
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 13:17

jojoclown777 wrote:
JDavey wrote:Neither have tested positive in MMA

8============D Then they must not be on steroids then!

Or they use steroids and are smart about it.

PS: The correct answer is B.
:)

ultimatepride

Postby The Black Dragon » Jun 9. 2009, 14:14

I would be more inclined to believe Lashley is a juicer more than Brock. I mean, Brock is a huge, powerful guy, but he really doesn't look as insane and shredded as he did a few years back. I would like to believe he's just working his ass off now without enhancements.

Lashely on the other hand, still looks like this:

...yeeeaah.
The Black Dragon
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 14:26

BlackDragon666 wrote:I would be more inclined to believe Lashley is a juicer more than Brock. I mean, Brock is a huge, powerful guy, but he really doesn't look as insane and shredded as he did a few years back. I would like to believe he's just working his ass off now without enhancements.

Lashely on the other hand, still looks like this:

...yeeeaah.
It would still be a fight to see.
ultimatepride

Postby The Black Dragon » Jun 9. 2009, 14:30

ultimatepride wrote:It would still be a fight to see.

Oh, I don't dispute that.

Just, as far as steroids go, it really does look like Lashely is more of a juice head right now than big Brock.
The Black Dragon
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ultimatepride » Jun 9. 2009, 14:33

BlackDragon666 wrote:
ultimatepride wrote:It would still be a fight to see.

Oh, I don't dispute that.

Just, as far as steroids go, it really does look like Lashely is more of a juice head right now than big Brock.
Yeah,for sure on that.

ultimatepride

Next

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 2.7

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!