Carano & Celeste make top 99 women list

Create opinion topics, Prediction/Recap Videos and share mma news from Sherdog, Cagepotato, MMAmania, MMAfighting, Yahoo Sports, MMAjunkie, Bloodyelbow, ...

Re: Carano & Celeste make top 99 women list

Postby 7Seven » Jan 19. 2010, 22:23

Search-Destroy wrote:
Fightfan117 wrote:
Search-Destroy wrote:
Then maybe that slut will let you suck its d*ck. :twisted:

Hell nah! But maybe the clit!

News for you bro, her clit is actually a tiny penis.

I heard Gina Carano's got the bigger penis.

7Seven
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby jizzothekid » Jan 19. 2010, 23:08

i think her chin is growing. look at this.

jizzothekid
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby Emin1981 » Jan 20. 2010, 01:06

Search-Destroy wrote: Carano is an angel. And of course she's rated much higher than that slut. Things are as they should be, and all is right with the world. :hair

100% AGREE!!!!
Emin1981
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby mmaforever » Jan 20. 2010, 04:00

celeste looks soo innocent to be a slut..but celeste has a nicer face, and fake tits...i like carano better cuz her body bangin and that girl can fight...what can celeste do, hold up a sign and look pretty...dam her job must be hard
"Now I’ll do my own game, win without leaving any doubts. These are things we learn on the road."- Lyoto Machida after loss to Rampage
mmaforever
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby vstipic23 » Jan 20. 2010, 04:35

Again this...

Celeste is a call-girl. A mere piece of ass like hundreds like her. And if I put some more pics next to hers, you wouldn't be looking at her at all.

Gina, on the other hand... Well, as far as I saw she is a slut too. Guess that side of the force runs strong among American celebrities (and celebrity wannabes)... But she is a person who DOES something, a person that kicks ass and looks amazing. It's f*cking amazing that she can look like that and do what she does. She should have cavs like a soccer player by now. But she is STILL gorgeous.

And after Celeste drops dead from all the veneric diseases, AIDS and stuff that she gets at her work ( :| ), we won't be having this conversation anymore. :D
vstipic23
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby meathead » Jan 20. 2010, 05:24

vstipic23 wrote:Again this...

Celeste is a call-girl. A mere piece of ass like hundreds like her. And if I put some more pics next to hers, you wouldn't be looking at her at all.

Gina, on the other hand... Well, as far as I saw she is a slut too. Guess that side of the force runs strong among American celebrities (and celebrity wannabes)... But she is a person who DOES something, a person that kicks ass and looks amazing. It's f*cking amazing that she can look like that and do what she does. She should have cavs like a soccer player by now. But she is STILL gorgeous.

And after Celeste drops dead from all the veneric diseases, AIDS and stuff that she gets at her work ( :| ), we won't be having this conversation anymore. :D

LOL :D

meathead
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Location: One Man...Standing Alone...as The Leader of Truth and Justice in MMA...setting the cronies straight

Postby wolfgangkrauser » Jan 20. 2010, 05:32

Carano may have a big chin .. as long she has not cock, a decent clit and a hot volcano, i can wrestler her! :roll: show my submission speciality, ''the paralysing cobra'' 8)
wolfgangkrauser
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby wolfgangkrauser » Jan 20. 2010, 05:34

mmaforever wrote:celeste looks soo innocent to be a slut..but celeste has a nicer face, and fake tits...i like carano better cuz her body bangin and that girl can fight...what can celeste do, hold up a sign and look pretty...dam her job must be hard

excuse me man, but actually, this pic you have there seems to me more interesting than carano.... i dont know if it's your girl, if it is, forget it! but if not, just to say im more this girl on the pic than carano bone break! .... or be careful, carano could a 'cock breaker' hauahau :lol:
wolfgangkrauser
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP
LIGHT HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby mmaforever » Jan 20. 2010, 06:01

lol well thanks...to think some other dude thinks my girl hotter then these 2
"Now I’ll do my own game, win without leaving any doubts. These are things we learn on the road."- Lyoto Machida after loss to Rampage
mmaforever
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Jan 20. 2010, 07:45

Search-Destroy wrote:
Strieth wrote:Is it just me, or does Carano have a huge chin?

HEY SCREW YOU PAL. Carano is an man. And of course she's rated much higher than that female beauty. Things are as they should be, and all is right with the world. :hair

Yes but she gets bonus points for deception, being able to hide the nut sack that well is not something the dissregard on that list. In fact she was the only transsexual on the list due to that. Good job Gino....a....??

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Jan 20. 2010, 07:46

vstipic23 wrote:Again this...

This iwll only happen if Carano drags out her cock and rapes Arianny.
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby stayinlow » Jan 20. 2010, 07:55

Not this again
stayinlow
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Jan 20. 2010, 07:56

stayinlow wrote:Not this again

I heard that Gina is best friends with Jim Jones, in fact he got his catch phrase "BALLIN" from seing Gina naked in the shower.

Last edited by Anonymous on Jan 20. 2010, 07:58, edited 1 time in total.
Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Sasori » Jan 20. 2010, 07:57

damn, duplicated again

Sasori
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

PreviousNext

Return to MMA DISCUSSION 2.6

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!