douchebag student vs. university cops

Please share Funny MMA Stuff, MMA Games, EA UFC Gameplay Videos and News!

douchebag student vs. university cops

Postby redeyeddawn » Aug 21. 2013, 21:30

kinda funny but not very nice

edit: bonus.. "douchebag" students with a point vs. superproffesional cop

Last edited by redeyeddawn on Aug 22. 2013, 18:22, edited 4 times in total.
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Re: douchebag student vs. university cops

Postby Kronlk » Aug 21. 2013, 21:47

Wasn't remotely funny, dude was a douche and thought he was cool or something acting like that. Hopefully there is some justice in the world and those cops follow through and get that little faggot removed and he can work at Mcdonalds the rest of his life and he can be the coolest person there.

Kronlk
hofcri3
hofcri3

Postby redeyeddawn » Aug 21. 2013, 22:03

kronlk wrote:Wasn't remotely funny, dude was a douche and thought he was cool or something acting like that. Hopefully there is some justice in the world and those cops follow through and get that little faggot removed and he can work at Mcdonalds the rest of his life and he can be the coolest person there.

naaaaah the kid was an obvious jabber monkey, but if the cops can't handle some words without getting their egos in a tizzy then maybe they aren't cut out to be cops or maybe their training should help them deal with that kind of nonsense just in case. Also it was one scene of verbal belligerence I wouldn't curse the kid to a pathetic life because of some useless angst he displayed during his youth.

I think something on the level of a suspension would have sufficed, but I suspect nothing happened to him.
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Carlosthedwarf » Aug 22. 2013, 08:23

good cop in the second video.
"If I exorcise my Devils... my angels may leave too" - Tom Waits
Carlosthedwarf
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Postby ohhmyGAT » Aug 22. 2013, 08:40

edit: bonus.. students with a point vs. superproffesional cop
[/quote]

What stupid f*cking law lets you carry around a huge rifle openly like that?

MURICA!
ohhmyGAT
HEAVYW. CHAMP
HEAVYW. CHAMP

Postby Rocksoldier » Aug 22. 2013, 09:18

it's for self defense

Rocksoldier
WELTERW. CHAMP
WELTERW. CHAMP

Postby Rex Fortune » Aug 22. 2013, 09:57

taylor01 wrote:edit: bonus.. students with a point vs. superproffesional cop

What stupid f*cking law lets you carry around a huge rifle openly like that?

MURICA![/quote]
I hate people whose sole purpose is to try and argue with cops over guns. Yes, there is the right to open carry. But also, no normal f*cking person openly walks around with an AR. I am not going to walk through my city carrying my shotgun. There isn't any need for it. And though I have a conceal and carry permit, I don't have a pistol yet.
Monkeys are what happens when you have opposable thumbs but not higher reasoning. And are an asshole. -Josh Barnett
Rex Fortune
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby DrProctor1692 » Aug 22. 2013, 11:07

Hah... I live in Albany Oregon and have met officer Estes, guy is actually as cool as that video makes him out to be. The kids in the video though made a good point up until about 6 or 7 minutes, then they were just being dicks. I also agree with the guy above me, walking around town with a fully loaded AR on your back isn't normal and you probably should be stopped, especially if you are in the same town I'm in a half mile down the road from my house.

Edit: Oh god I just watched the last few minutes of it, I know the kid in the black shirt from the community college here. Total douchebag that also feels it's necessary to bring his pistol to class and leave it on his desk in front of him so everybody knows he has it, and will argue in the middle of class if anyone says something about it. Fuck that kid.
Silva > Sonnen 2 week bet with KingSean2
DrProctor1692
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Aug 22. 2013, 18:25

DrProctor1692 wrote:Hah... I live in Albany Oregon and have met officer Estes, guy is actually as cool as that video makes him out to be. The kids in the video though made a good point up until about 6 or 7 minutes, then they were just being dicks. I also agree with the guy above me, walking around town with a fully loaded AR on your back isn't normal and you probably should be stopped, especially if you are in the same town I'm in a half mile down the road from my house.

Edit: Oh god I just watched the last few minutes of it, I know the kid in the black shirt from the community college here. Total douchebag that also feels it's necessary to bring his pistol to class and leave it on his desk in front of him so everybody knows he has it, and will argue in the middle of class if anyone says something about it. Fuck that kid.

I was trying to give the students in the second video a chance because it seemed like there was a purpose but I think I'll take your word on it and put them in the prick category as well.
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby CantBelieve » Aug 22. 2013, 19:05

redeyeddawn wrote:kinda funny but not very nice

edit: bonus.. "douchebag" students with a point vs. superproffesional cop

I'm not going to comment on the first video because that's just stupid shit.

That second video makes me really happy. There are a lot of power tripping, douchebag police in the USA, so it's really uplifting to see one acting so reasonable in what could be a dangerous situation.

And now I'm sad that this country has fallen into such a total police state that a police officer following the law makes me happy :(

CantBelieve
MIDDLEW. CHAMP
MIDDLEW. CHAMP

Postby Gogh » Aug 22. 2013, 20:14

first video, guy is a douche and likely doesnt realize the contract he signed to live on campus in a dorm. living in dorms is not the same as living in a house you own. id wager the dorm contracts have a clause in it that says a campus cop (the cop called himself an administrator) can indeed enter his dorm for any reason

second video, both parties were cool. war second amendment 8)
based on skill set, jose aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world

"It’s a sport. Back in the UFC, when I was doing the UFC, when I was doing Pride, it was a fight. Now it’s a sport." - don frye
Gogh
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Aug 22. 2013, 21:47

Gogh wrote:first video, guy is a douche and likely doesnt realize the contract he signed to live on campus in a dorm. living in dorms is not the same as living in a house you own. id wager the dorm contracts have a clause in it that says a campus cop (the cop called himself an administrator) can indeed enter his dorm for any reason

I doubt any literal reason would fly that would just be asking for a lawsuit. He couldn't enter if his stated reason were because they put him on the meat fer treat program and they decided to switch all his animal based food products for celery.

I would guess the university cop entry clause would probably work under certain warranted circumstances but without a warrant. I'm sure it depends on the college though.
redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby Gogh » Aug 22. 2013, 22:14

redeyeddawn wrote:
Gogh wrote:first video, guy is a douche and likely doesnt realize the contract he signed to live on campus in a dorm. living in dorms is not the same as living in a house you own. id wager the dorm contracts have a clause in it that says a campus cop (the cop called himself an administrator) can indeed enter his dorm for any reason

I doubt any literal reason would fly that would just be asking for a lawsuit. He couldn't enter if his stated reason were because they put him on the meat fer treat program and they decided to switch all his animal based food products for celery.

I would guess the university cop entry clause would probably work under certain warranted circumstances but without a warrant. I'm sure it depends on the college though.

if a student signs something that says something to the effect of..."university administrators are allowed to enter your room at any time" then they can. dont like the contract? dont live in the dorms

we dont know too much about the situation. it appears that the dorm doesnt allow alcohol in it. if a cop/campus administrator has any suspicion of alcohol being present, then id bet they can indeed look around the room

clearly the cops were allowed in the room. i think the student thought he was being smart by questioning why they werent entering the room. at the beginning of the video the cop states he is waiting for his supervisor. this supervisor is likely the one with permission to enter anyone's room

also ive lived in both an apartment complex and a dorm that had this clause in it. both places would do periodic checks in every unit. i didnt like it but then again i signed the contract allowing them to do so
based on skill set, jose aldo is the best p4p fighter in the world

"It’s a sport. Back in the UFC, when I was doing the UFC, when I was doing Pride, it was a fight. Now it’s a sport." - don frye
Gogh
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Postby redeyeddawn » Aug 22. 2013, 22:48

Gogh wrote:
redeyeddawn wrote:

if a student signs something that says something to the effect of..."university administrators are allowed to enter your room at any time" then they can. dont like the contract? dont live in the dorms

we dont know too much about the situation. it appears that the dorm doesnt allow alcohol in it. if a cop/campus administrator has any suspicion of alcohol being present, then id bet they can indeed look around the room

clearly the cops were allowed in the room. i think the student thought he was being smart by questioning why they werent entering the room. at the beginning of the video the cop states he is waiting for his supervisor. this supervisor is likely the one with permission to enter anyone's room

also ive lived in both an apartment complex and a dorm that had this clause in it. both places would do periodic checks in every unit. i didnt like it but then again i signed the contract allowing them to do so

I'm not arguing all that I'm just saying a contract does not let you do whatever you want. there is almost always some type of qualifier to justify entry. I have had the manager of my apartment complex state an employee of an apartment can come in for any reason ....if they give you 48 hrs notice, but a quick look at the lease states several obvious qualifiers; necessary, or agreed upon, alteration repair or change or in the case of illegal activity among several other things. Necessary covers periodic entry in regards to maintainance of apartment facilities and equipment so your example of having your unit checked has justification.

Plain and simple if a contract has some crazy fine print saying administrators can come in literally anytime and under any circumstances then there most likely will be other holes that will keep that university from housing students related to potential abuse of such a clause. There are laws regarding apartments state by state that simply cannot be overlooked due to a contract. I would assume a dorm has some minor differences on occasion, but plain and simple a dorm or apartment complex cannot just due whatever they want based on a contract. The contract they come up with almost certainly will have to coincide with the laws related to dormitory housing and apartment housing as it pertains to the laws of a state. Otherwise I would assume the tenant or dorm student can take the owner, landlord or administration to court.

And to your last point about the officer/administrator supervisor all I wanted to point out is there is no way that individual can literally come in for any reason and anytime that would be idiotic under any situation in the united states. Under the circumstances of the video I would not be surprised if the officer/administrator can come in but that scenerio is not under any and all circumstances at any time. A patrolling university police officer had to be called in due to a legit complaint and the supervisor cop had to be called in by a lower ranking university officer.

Don't twist things good sir I am not on the side of the dorm student but I know for a fact apartments cannot override state law with a contract I seriously doubt a dorm is significantly different.

redeyeddawn
MMA CHAMP
MMA CHAMP

Next

Return to FUNNY MMA & MMA GAMES 1.0

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts! MMA Forum, UFC Live Streaming and MMA Fight Videos!