(HD)Short Doc:'Two Days' Brandon Rios (Cutting Weight)

Share Boxing & Kickboxing Fight Videos, News, Interviews, Talkshows, Previews, Highlights, ...

(HD)Short Doc:'Two Days' Brandon Rios (Cutting Weight)

Postby ManosDePiedra » Feb 8. 2012, 15:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HD^

┏━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋┏┓┏━━━┓
┃┏━━┛╋╋╋┃┃┏┛┗┫┏━━┛
┃┗━━┳┳━━┫┗┻┓┏┫┗━━┳━━┳━┓
┃┏━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┏━━┫┏┓┃┏┓┓
┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┫┃╋╋┃┏┓┃┃┃┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗┻━┓┣┛┗┻━┻┛╋╋┗┛┗┻┛┗┻┛
╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
ManosDePiedra
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Re: (HD)Short Doc:'Two Days' Brandon Rios (Cutting Weight)

Postby designationzero » Feb 8. 2012, 15:30

One of the true P4P right now. He has good power and guts to spare. In boxing we have the P4P list which is by large based on overall career not who is the best at this moment. The light welterweight division (140lbs.) in my opinion contains two of the best true P4P boxers in the world (Timothy Bradley and Lamont Peterson), we'll see if Rios can't take that punching of his to 140 pounds. If his punching power translates similiarly @ 140 those are three good ass fights possible for 2013 and 2014.

All the Pacquiao fans who would argue against my saying that he isn't a P4P anymore this is my personal opinion so take it with a grain of salt. What the f*ck do I know right? Oh wait, yeah Bon Arum said that Manny would fight either Timothy Bradley, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez and Lamont Peterson. Hmmm. . . Marquez we know that is a tough fight being that most people and analysts think that Marquez won the second and third fight. So Pacman could have fought Bradley or Peterson and he CHOSE to fight a fighter he already dominated and has since shown deminished skills. I think Manny choosing to pass up the harder fights is the smoke to my "Manny is no longer P4P material" fire.
designationzero
mmashare hof
mmashare hof

Return to BOXING & KICKBOXING

MMASHARE

Our mission is to give MMA fans the power to share and make the world more open and connected for Mixed Martial Arts!